chapter 12

"The reason we kidnapped you is because your Harry's sister." He rushed flustered.

"I'm wh-hat??" I said terrified and confused.

He's got to be lying no way, Harry couldn't be related to me.

"we-ell you Zack and your sister, what's her name?"

"Mackenzie" I told him.

"Yeah her, Harry's dad is your dad, so he's really your half brother."

I'm not believing this.

"Okay so what if I was his sister, why would he kidnap and hurt me if I was his sister?" I said seriously.

I smell bulllshit, no way would I be related to someone like him.

You wouldn't hurt your own family would you? that's sick. Its just totally wrong.

"Oh my god, I shouldn't of even told you like oh shit I'll be in so much trouble, but eh Harrys dad, emm your dad had Harry with his Mum, Harry's mum was depressed and your dad left her for your mum," Niall said so fast that I could barley make it out.

" Harry's mum was yeno really emotional and stuff and she just well she overdosed on pills, Harry was only a baby and he was sent to a foster home, but he was always causing trouble and being bad to the people that adopted him so he was always sent back, your dad didn't want him, he wanted to start a new family, then two years later or so, your sister was born."

I was speechless, I didn't know what to do, or if this was even true, but why would Niall lie about that?

Harry actually looks pretty similar to my Dad and me, it doesn't change my hate for him though, I feel bad for him but why is he hurting me?

"That doesn't explain why he hurts me."

Niall ran his hands up and down his messy hair, looking nervous, "Revenge, he wanted revenge on your dad"

"Oh I'm really confused" I said my head still hurt, I got beat up like 15 minutes ago, dried blood is still stuck to my face, ewh.

I tried to sit up but my body still felt numb with pain, I cringed when I looked at my bruised Legs and arms, while Niall looked at me in sympathy but still its party his fault.

"You look so adorable." he smiled a toothy smile squeezing my dimpled cheeks.

I laughed a little, turning red, he sounds pretty cute, but I hate him.

"I'm so sorry for being angry earlier, if someone kidnapped me I would of done the same." he apologised reaching over to me lifting me into his arms cuddling me.

At first I was a little uncomfortable but I finally let myself lie back in his arms.

To be honest it actually felt comforting, he felt like a friend not some kidnapper.

" I'm sorry if I'm freaking you out or something its just, I've.. well I've never had someone like you someone to protect I just feel like your a little baby and I'm supposed to take care of you...."

"Like no ones really loved me, my parents sent me to a foster home because they didn't want me and I got fostered, the people were nice enough I guess but they never really showed affection to me or took time to talk to me,"

"They were always working and when they got home they made me my dinner and they ate there's in there bedroom together while I sat alone, they bought me clothes, toys, and food but they never talked to me, I was always alone." He said nuzzling his face into my neck.

"I'm sorry." I said awkwardly. That's awful but I seriously am awful at comforting people.

"It's okay, I'm over it." he said laughing lightly, "and your really awkward, it's cute though." he smiled staring at me.