Chapter 11

As soon as we reached the inside of the warehouse Louis threw me off his shoulder onto the concrete floor, while I groaned in pain. "I'm really sorry, ple-ease don't hurt me." I said.

"Shut up, you knew there would be consequences." Liam said, wow he's really mad, he's always the calm one..

I felt someone kick my stomach, hard.

I took a sharp intake of breath as the wind was knocked out of me.

I tried to stand up, but as soon as I tried someone kicked my head leaving me dizzy.

I could feel the tears pour out of my eyes again, and I couldn't stop them.

I hardly ever cry, but since I've been here I've cried at least everyday.

"The videos set up, let's do it" Harry said walking over to me, as soon as he noticed I was in tears, he started laughing.

"You haven't even felt pain yet." He laughed.

Oh fuck please no.

He turned towards the camera, still slightly chuckling, "Well Mr David's " He said using air quotes, my dad??

"Harley is here with us." he said gesturing to me on the ground, with bloodshot eyes.

"She is going To pay for what you did, you made my mum kill herself." he said shaking his head laughing angrily.

What how did my dad know Harry's mum? how did he make her kill herself?

Thousands of thoughts were flooding my mind. Is Harry lying? did my dad want to make her die?

He turned round to me with an angry expression upon his face and with one swing his fist collided with my face sending my head flying hard onto the concrete floor.

I could feel him repeatedly hitting my body over and over, while I screamed in pain, chocking on my tears and my blood.

I waved my arms around me trying to protect myself from his punches, but it was useless.

"Boys it's your time to shine." Harry said laughing as they approached my aching body.

"Liam hold her down." he said nodding towards Liam who was staring at me worriedly? why would he be worried? Liam mumbled something in return before grabbing ahold of my arms tightly.

Liam was sitting behind my head holding my arms in his hands above my head, I felt awkward with the position, but that is the least of my worries.

"Boys you know what to do."

With that Zayn delivered a quick punch to my jaw, making me start bawling again.

As Niall looked from his fist to me he looked pained and I begged him to stop.

"Plea-ase don't Niall ple-ease" I said chocking, I don't know of it was blood or tears I was chocking on but I was sobbing hysterically.

He bit his lip before looking up at Harry who had a stern look across his face nodding towards Niall.

Niall gulped and sent me a 'sorry' look, then quickly slapped my cheek, it wasn't as sore as the others but it still hurt.

I felt Louis kick me in the head as I struggled in Liam's grip trying to get away.

The boys huddled around me sending kicks and punches all over my body, except Liam, cause well he was holding me and Niall didn't really so much either only if Harry gestured for him to hit me.

I have never been in so much pain in my entire life. Ever.

Everything hurt.

About 5 minutes later they all must of got bored because they all exited the room as I lay here crying.

I've never ever felt this much pain in my life, i know I've already said that, but it's true.

I quickly spat the blood out of my mouth, before wiping my around my face and mouth it tasted rotten like that metal taste.

A few minutes later Niall came walking into the room slowly, with his hands in his pockets.

He walked towards me as I tried to get away but I couldn't, I could barley move.

Niall sat beside me staring at me before he looked down, "I'm so sorry" He said his voice cracking.

"I never wanted too, I'm so sorry, Harley" He said starting to cry.

Did I make him cry? Or is this all fake?

He tried to hug me but I pushed him away shaking my head. What the fuck?

He can't just say 'sorry' after everything he's done and expect me to actually forgive him?

He can't be serious.

"Please, your like the little sister I never had, and I really hate seeing you hurt, please, I'm so sorry I never wanted too."

"I already have a big brother, he's way nicer than you, and I love him" I answered honestly, I really miss Zack.

"What? she knows about Harry? what the fuck, did he tell her? oh my god like how can she love him? how's he nicer than me? he hits her too but be actually wants too." Niall said quietly running his Hand threw his head, looking upset.

What is he talking about?

"What are you talking about?" I asked Niall confused.

"Oh shit" Niall muttered scratching his back nervously staring at me.

"What about Harry? what do you think he told me?" I questioned.

He just stared at me instead of answering.

"Niall if you don't tell me, I will never forgive you" I said staring into his eyes.

"Bu-ut." he stuttered.

"Please Niall." I begged.

He glanced around the room worriedly before nodding, "okay I'll tell you, but you can't let the others know that you know, okay? cause I'll get in loads of trouble" He said nervously.

"Yes Niall, now what is it?" I said seriously.

" The reason we kidnapped you is because.."

////////// oh cliffhanger! but yeah please vote/ and/ or comment. the more I get the faster I update! ~L x

I have 1K reads omg thank use so much! :))

Twitter niammystyles

Instagram: liams21inch  :* x