Chapter 4

Harley's POV

I've been down in the basement for days, and I've been given a small bottle of water and an apple a day.

I'm so Hungry.

I have a big appetite, so their basically starving me.

I tried to look at the bright side, but there wasn't one.

I guess it's good in a way that I've been down here, It means I don't have to be near them so less chance of me being hurt and I might loose a bit of weight? so that's not as horrible I guess.

Niall usually comes down with the food, he seems the nicest, he's not friendly or anything though, not that I would expect him to be.

He Hardly speaks he just goes "em here's your food."

He hasn't hit me.. So that good.

I was sitting on the ground as usual because there's nowhere else to sit.

Where's my water and apple? don't tell me they have forgot.

I quietly tossed the empty water bottle up and down, when I saw all 5 of the boys walk down the stairs.

Oh no this can't be good.

"Stand" Zayn ordered.

Quickly I rose to my feet, not wanting to annoy him.

"We have some business to take care of today and your coming, get ready." Liam said throwing some clothes at me to catch.

Luckily I caught them, the grounds pretty dirty, and I don't feel like wearing dirty clothes even though the ones I'm wearing now are covered in dirt.

"So what are you waiting on? get changed." Harry barked.

"Yes but umm your all here and yeah" I mumbled embarrassed.

"Exactly" Louis smirked.

*cough* pedo *cough*

I sent a desperate look to Niall who just shoved his hands in his pockets and hummed innocently, avoiding eye contact.

I sighed defeated, I don't want them to see me but it's not as if their going to change there minds."

Quickly I turned around and got changed as fast as I could, while trying to cover everything up.

I heard a woof whistle or two, making me.. very uncomfortable.

"C'mon let's go" Liam said, leading the way up the stairs.. maybe I could escape?

Like just keep running, they would probably catch me though and then id get another punishment.

I really don't want another punishment.

Decisions decisions..

"Don't even think of escaping or you will be in big shit." Zayn whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

Well I'm not gonna take the risk of escaping yet.. I'll need to wait for the right time.

Liam beeped the horn of the car bringing me out of my thoughts.

I just noticed that the boys were all sitting in the car except for Harry who was standing next to me making sure I didn't try to get away.

"Hurry up and get in ugh" Harry said loudly.

He motioned for me to get into the back of the car that had no room left in it.

We're am I supposed to go dipshit?

"Just sit on someone's knee, fuck." he said getting annoyed.

I awkwardly moved closer to the car and Niall pulled me onto his lap. thank god, that was so awkward and I liked him the most so..

Harry quickly closed our door and jumped into the passenger seat.

Liam started the car and I awkwardly sat on Niall's lap not moving an inch, seriously I was like a Statue.

"Are we there yet?" Louis sing songed every 2 bloody minutes and I was beginning to get really annoyed.

Can't he just shut up?

I gripped the sleeve on my shirt to stop me from hitting something or him.

I don't even want to think about the punishment if I hit him.

"No Lou 20 minutes." Liam said staring at the road intently.

"Are we there yet?" Louis asked yet again. oh my god.

"Not yet Louis, soon." Liam answered.

"Are we there yet, are we there yet? hmm are we there yet Liam?" Louis asked Liam and Liam just sighed and didn't bother to answer him.

I swear If Louis says 'are we there yet?' one more time in his annoying squeaky voice, I will flip.

"Are we there yet?" he asked again and I flipped, he's said it at least 30 times.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?" I yelled and as soon as it came our of my mouth I regretted it oh shit.

The car suddenly became silent and all the boys looked at me except Liam, who was driving.

"Sorr" I started if but was interrupted by Harry.

"DONT FUCKING SPEAK BACK, YOUR GETTING IT WHEN WE GET HOME!" he yelled and I flinched.

I felt like I was gonna be sick, I knew I was in big trouble but seriously he's overreacting like I said shut up.

"THAT'S NOT MY FREAKING HOME YOU ASSHOLE" I yelled and all the boys looked.. well shocked, horrified and extremely angry.

"You will regret that you little bitch."Harry said his face turning red as he stared at me angrily.

"No I wont." I said staring back at him, but I did already regret it but I wasn't gonna say that to him.

"I'll make sure you do, do you have anything else to say?" he said smirking at me.

Ohh yes I do.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Niall whispered in my ear.

"Please stop, your going to get Into so much trouble, just leave it."

I nodded in return, thinking of the trouble I would get Into later.

Harry glared at me "oh the little bitch is scared now, you should be." he smirked.

Well that's a nice nice start to my day.. *note the sarcasm*

\\\\\\\\ please vote/comment the more I get the faster I update! thanks for reading!

Thanks for the Votes and Comments, they mean a lot! :) ~ L x

IT GETS BETTER. THIS IS JUST A CRAPPY CHAPTER