Hap Bap? (Tony X Reader)

Start from the beginning

"You're paying, right? I mean, considering--"

"Yes, (Y/N). It is your birthday after all." He says as he grabs the door handle. He opens it wide for you. Just as you enter the building, streamers fall from the ceiling and loud screams echo.

"Happy birthday!" They cheer, making your jaw drop. All of your closest friends and family are there wearing the cliche birthday hats.

"Oh my, God. You guys didn't forget!" You grin, making everyone burst out laughing. Tony comes up to you, snapping one of the caps onto your head and placing a kiss on your cheek.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." He says, looping his arm over your shoulder and pulling you close. "So, I couldn't get your birthday to be a national holiday, but this was the best I could do."

"I suppose this will have to do." You giggle as he kisses your forehead.

"Did Vision treat you well? He had a big secret to keep." Tony says, adjusting your hat better on your head.

"He was fine I guess." You shrug.

Tony looks over your face then smirks. "You were mad, weren't you?"

You huff and roll your eyes. "Of course I was mad! I thought you forgot my birthday." You exclaim, making Tony pull you closer.

"Please. I would never forget your birthday." Tony playfully scoffs. "It's like engraved in my brain." He says, pointing to his head. You smirk, watching his face slightly drop. "Okay, so I had a reminder on my phone, but that was to make sure this was all set up for you!"

"Sure, Tony. Sure." You smile as he leads you over to the snack table. On the end, there is a box, which you know is concealing your birthday cake. You wonder what could possibly be on it. Maybe flowers? Some more cliche birthday decorations?

"Steve, show us the cake!" Tony declares, gesturing to the box. Steve sighs, slightly rolling his eyes. He glances up at you.

"I don't know how you deal with this guy." He teases under his breath, making you laugh. He smiles, opening the box to show off the. . .

Stunning cake?

"Hap bap, (Y/N)?" You read out loud. Everyone who is gathered around arches their eyebrows in confusion.

"Okay, who was in care of the cake?" Tony exclaims, getting everyone's attention. People are shrugging at each other, muttering answers to each other. "Come on, who did it?" He persists, circling the cake with his finger.

"Oh, that was me." Thor declares with a grin.

"Hap bap? Really? That was the best you could do?" Tony scoffs, making you giggle and cuddle into him.

"Is that not what this is? A hap bap?" Thor asks, looking around.

"No. Not even close. This is a birthday party." Tony says. You gently lay a hand on Tony's chest.

"Thank you, Thor. I love it." You smile.

"You are welcome, Lady (Y/N)." Thor says, giving you a gentle bow. He looks at Tony and gives a playful glare.

"Hey, you're lucky she likes it. Otherwise, you and me would be out in the parking lot dueling it out." Tony jokes, making you laugh. Everyone goes back to talking and laughing. Tony looks down at you. "By the way, I forget to mention how gorgeous you look today."

"Thank you." You smile.

"I also heard you got a birthday suit. Mind if I see it later?" He teases, making you blush and push him away.

"Tony." You whine, brushing your (H/C) locks behind your ears. "My family is here, stop." You laugh.

He scrunches his faces in embarrassment. "Oops. Sorry." He jokes, making you roll your eyes.

"You need to go find something to do before I hurt you." You exclaim, making him chuckle and run away. You sigh and go get yourself a plate to have a slice of cake, which Natasha and Steve are serving.

As you wait in line, Clint comes up behind you, filling his plate with anything near him. "So, Vision tells me you visit this smoothie shop pretty regularly." You say, getting his attention.

"How often is regular?" He asks.

"Apparently five times this week already."

Clint chuckles, shaking his head. "Oh, Vision. If he only knew the actual number." He laughs before walking away. You furrow your eyebrows and watch him walk away. Wait. What?

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)." Bruce says, coming beside you.

"Thank you." You say. "I have to say, this was a total surprise."

"Yeah, Tony really wanted to blow you away. He's been freaking out for the past two weeks. He's been stressing us all out about it. I was afraid I would accidentally spoil it." He chuckles.

"Really? Two weeks?" You ask.

"Well, he's been working on it longer than that, but he didn't mention it to us till then." Bruce says. "Anyways, you look nice and happy birthday, again." He says as he walks away.

"Yeah, thanks." You say as Natasha serves you a slice.

"Happy birthday, (Y/N). You should seen your face when we surprised you." She smiles.

"I'm sure it was hilarious." You chuckle.

"Actually, I took a video. Do you want to see?" She says, pulling out her phone with a grin.

"No. But thanks for the offer." You laugh then walk away from the table. You scan the crowd, looking for Tony. Once you spot him, you place one of your hands over his eyes. "Guess who?"

"Hmm. Wanda?" He asks.

"Nope."

"I know it's you." He laughs, turning around and kissing your lips. You lean, wanting more.

Once you pull away, rest your hand on his chest. "Thank you, Tony." You softly say.

He grabs your hand, kissing it. "Anything for you." He quietly replies. He pulls you in for a hug, making you squeal in delight. "Just wait until you see the gift I got you."

"Hmm. Is it another drone?" You tease, making him roll his eyes. He snatches your fork then takes a bite of your birthday cake.

"First of all, no. And second of all, it's going to be a surprise, dork. You have to wait until later." He says, making you playfully pout.

"You suck."

"No, no. You suck." He says, making you giggle and cuddle against him. This truly was the best birthday ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda cheesy, but I LOVE GENTLE TONY!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY MY SWEET CHILD!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!❤️❤️