....I Love This Side Of Her....

Start from the beginning

"You are loving" Not in the past. If I never met Sana my life would be full only bad things.

"I'm trying.." she hugged me then jumped up in her extra way.

"Ok! I'm ok now. Thanks Jihyo!"

Dahyun walked out and Sana came in. "Hey ugh I can't believe that just happened.."

"Yeah I calmed dahyun down hopefully" she went for the closet. "That's good" There were all girly clothes that I'd never wear in there. She pulled out the most outrageous things. Most of them were colorful t shirts. When she moved in I'd remove all those clothes and have her be properly dressed.

In the corner of my eye I saw the tight white dress in the far right side with more decent clothes.
"How about that" I pointed at it.

"This?" She pretended not to know. I could see the blush forming on her face. "That's Momos"

It belonged on her. "Take it"

She took it off the hanger than piled it up with her stuff.

I felt playful. Momo and Dahyun needed to figure out there problems so I locked the door.

"Put it on" "Wait Jihyo not here"

"Do it Sana" she looked around then at the dress.

"Do you need help?" She shook her head.
I watched as she undressed herself.

the dress looked so hot on her. "You know the first day I saw you in this...it made me want to drag you and fuck you over my desk"

"You should have then.." her smart mouth.

"Oh I will..come here" She timidly walked over.

"Baby what do you want?" I didn't want to take over completely, See what she had on her little mind.

"You...I want to have you at home in that room" that room gave me shivers.

"Is that all?" Her hand trailed up my arm.
She got closer and whispered in my ear.

"I want to make you come." She wanted me, bad. "Then do it.."

"At home, your going to have to wait" she skipped away. "Feeling playful much?"

"I should say the same for you..."
———

When we got home, all I could think about was touching her but she was teasing me.

"Sana.." I tried to place my arms around her but she backed away. "I'm hungry" She pouted at me.

"What do we have for food princess?" I rolled my eyes at her then tried to pin her to the wall.

She immediately skipped away and opened the fridge. "This!" A small thing of ice cream was in her hands.

I watched her eat a couple of bites before I couldn't take her teasing anymore.

"Want some?" She held out the spoon with vanilla ice cream on it.

I leaned in for the bite. "Oh! I'm sorry.." the cold ice cream fell onto my chest.

"I'll get it" she landed her tongue on the area, teasing with each lick.

"Sana..Stop"    

"Stop what, there your clean now. Here"

The spoon was back ready to feed me. She moved the spoon but quickly moved it to my shirt and got the whole thing messy.

"Oh..no" a smirk showed on her face.