| Chapter 31 : Finally |

Start from the beginning

But now I suddenly felt like I've hit the ground again.. returnig to reality that wasnt all too much fun right now.

Hyunsik cleard his throat directing the noise at the 2 of them still cuddling and nearly making out on the couch now. Sucking each other's faces off which made me roll my eyes as I hot down to picking the mess up.

,, I'm pregnant, no can do " kyungsoo simply said which made jongin chuckle as he at least ended up getting down to help me and baekhyun while I noticed Sehun not relay doing anything either and rather talking to hyunsik which made me roll my eyes again.

How is it that it was working out for everyone except for us.. or rather except for me? Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

I looked back at baekhyun at that to see him already having his eyes on me and he quickly averted his eyes getting back to cleaning up which made me sigh..

We had fun, I remembered the snowball fights in the mountains the laughs we had when we teased each other.. It was like we've finally made progress but now .. It felt like we were at the start again and I knew why he was being distant I knew his reasons and that it wasn't just that simple.. but it only made me feel even more frustrated.

,, chanyeol " jongin suddenly spoke up holding me by my arm when I had felt myself being heavy for a moment and had to lean forward and grab onto the table for support.

I flinched back when he this time touched my injured arm and clutched it a little.
,, is it still hurting ? Maybe it's not cleaned yet, you should be said something " his frowned yet worried eyes roamed over mine.

I sighed shaking my head ,, it's fine.."

,, are you a toidi ? Or just acting like one " baekhyun stepped closer again from wherever he had gone to a  minute ago.

,, t-O-I-D-I ?" I spoke after him slowly before turning the letters and figuring out what he meant. I forgot he was raised extra formal and wasn't used to saying cuss words.

,, come on .. I will have a look at it " he ordered without anyone else interfering and as he walked forward up the stairs in a rather hurried pace ignoring everyone else. I realized this wasn't just because I was injured .

,, what ?" I looked at him once he went into the bathroom and locked the door behind us.

He didn't turn to me at first and only faced the door for a couple of moments before he turned blankly around and grabbed a few things out of the shelf ,, show me "

I hesitated but kept quiet as I took a seat and pulled my sleeve up only to realize it wouldn't realy be reachable anyway so instead I took it off seating shirtless in front of him.

I could tell it was effective him when he started working on my wound. Dipping a tissue which he had checked over into the disinfection shit before bringing it over my wound to clean it and I hissed at first . Whining away hut let him continue since I trusted what he did was right.

I've watched him the whole time and he must've noticed because in the middle of it he was turning pretty red from blushing.

his hands came to a stop once he finished bandaging my arm. They rested on my shoulder and I swallowed at the feel of them.

The simple touch gave me the urge to pull him closer and bury him in my arms. Keep him there forever.
But as always I've kept myself together.

Soon enough he dropped his hand tho with a soft sigh.
,, I have been thinking, you know "