"Suhana you take this tray and I'll bring the another one. Ok" Shruti passes me the tray of chai and pakodas and she herself took the tray full with different types of cookies.

"Mumma" Nishu exclaimed happily when he saw his mumma or let me rephrase it ...he exclaimed joyfully when he saw his mumma carrying a tray full of his favourite cookies.

"Nishant you" Shruti was about to scold Nishu when he attacked the chocochip cookies but mummy stopped her from saying another word while Aksh scooped Nishant in his arms and started feeding him lovingly.

Awww... Just by looking Aksh with Nishant anyone can say that how much he adore babies...

Everything was going good and smooth until that ...annoying chachi... decided to open her mouth and utter shit.

"Suhana, tumhare mom- dad kab aa rahe hai?" She asked me in her overlysweet voice making me cringe inwardly for ruining my happy mood.

Uuuuffffff... You chachi...

Now think something...

Suhana...

Think...

"Yes Beta when are they coming?" papa asked while taking a mouthful bite of the yummy onion pakoda.

I gulped nervously and my grip on that hot cup of ...chai... loosened a bit.

"Vo...actually...pa...papa" I stuttered while my mind tried really very hard to comeup with an ...appropriate and acceptable... excuse.

"Papa actually vo..." this time I again tried to say something with a bit of confidence in my voice but soon cut off in mid sentence by none other than ...my bestie... KIRTI.

Fuck... Now what this bitch has to ask...

Didnt everyone already threw alot of difficult questions on my face that she also wants to add one more to it...

"Bade papa actually, uncle I mean Suhana's dad is having high BP problem from few days and his doctor adviced him not to travel in such a condition. So they wont be able to attend the function" Kirti told everyone and before I could even get a single second to contemplate the scenario she again added something putting a full stop on my thoughts.

"Aaa... I am so sorry Suhana, the other day I overheard your phone conversation with your dad" Kirti apologised looking straight in my eyes and then turned towards the others.

What the fuck she is saying man...

When did I talked to my baba....

Or is he really not feeling well?...

Aaggghhhh... Cant all this get any more confusing...

"Oh my god... Why didnt you tell all this to us before Suhana?" Mummy asked with concern etched on her face.

"Actually... Mummy mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tha ki aap logo ko kaise batau... Mujhe laga ki aapko bura na lage ki maa baba nahi aa rahe hain function mein" I uttered in a small voice and inside was feeling really very low of my self for lying to them.

"Suhana dont worry beta, your dad will be all right soon ok and yea hame bura nahi laga ki vo nahi aa rhe hai. Hum samajh sakte hain beta" mummy consoled me with her sweet words and engulfed me her warm motherly embrace.