Butterflies

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY ❤️.....

Me and Brittany was walking the halls of Simeon high school when I saw this fine ass boy I never seen before he asked me where was the office and I told him he held eye contact with me and I felt my body melting instantly he was chocolate,Tall about 6'0 and had tattoos ..(My fucking Weakness) mind you I'm 5'5 so he was looking down at me looking all good he asked me was I a senior and I said yea Brittany whispers in my ear "girl I'll let him eat me anytime" I bursted out laughing and he just looked at us confused "You new or something?" I asked him "yea but thanks for showing me the office I'll see you around" I was cheesing hard asl.. in my head I'm like "hell yea you can see me in the bedroom " Brittany read my thoughts and started singing "there's a meetinggggg in my bedroommmm" I laughed and pushed her "girl you is slow" me and Brittany only had 3 periods together and we was going to lunch I couldn't stop thinking about that fine ass boy I just saw .. " I hope I gotta class with him" I thought "man I think I'm getting butterflies"..I told Brittany .. "girl merch it you lying you haven't felt this way since Dre" girl Ik but little did I know I was getting myself into something that's go get hard to get out of.

I was in my 8th period bored as hell in English Brittany was sleep with her head down . I was just chewing on my gum zoned out staring at the teacher. you ever hear the teacher talking but don't know what they saying at all? Yea one of them moments. I was zoned out until that fine ass boy came in I shook Brittany "GIRL WHAT DAMN" everybody looked at us I mugged her "girl stfu and look who just came in here" I whispered she looked up and a smirk appeared on her face my teacher told him to take a seat next to us and I got so nervous. He looked at me smiled and licked his lips and said "I told you I'll see you around" I smiled "yea I guess you was right" sounding corny as hell didn't know what to say. Brittany scrunched up her face and laughed I rolled my eyes at how annoying she was .." I never got your name " I said to him he looked me in my eyes and said "Chris what's yours beautiful?" Boyyyyy I damn near slipped out my seat the teacher called us to pay attention and Brittany said "boy we is finish teaching and stop hearing to hard" me and Chris cracked up at her I looked at Chris and said "Sky and thank you" "No problem" he said then he just zoned out like I was doing. The bell rung and everybody was gathering their things while me and Brittany was walking out I bumped the so called bully of Simeon jada

"Bitch watch where you going" she said Brittany held her chest and said "I know she not talking to you best" "girl she not she better tell mfs how that slap felt last time" jada and her lil klan rolled their eyes "just watch where you going BUM" s...

"Bitch watch where you going" she said Brittany held her chest and said "I know she not talking to you best" "girl she not she better tell mfs how that slap felt last time" jada and her lil klan rolled their eyes "just watch where you going BUM" she said. I chuckled and walked away she wasn't worth my time I beat her up before in freshman year she poured orange juice in my hair. That was the first fight I ever got into and won. Jada walked up to Chris and they kissed "hey baby" she said Brittany looked shocked with her mouth open and I was standing there looking dumb as a damn rock. Chris looked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Close your mouth before A dick go in babes" jada said "Girl I'm getting real tired of you do you wanna fight?" Brittany said jada laughed and said "girl you not worth getting my nails messed up over" Brittany smiles and said "awe like I thought scary ass" jada looked at Chris and said "I'll see you later right?" He said "yea" they pecked lips and she walked away. Me and Brittany started walking away until Chris caught up to us. "Boy what you following us for go with yo bitch" Brittany said "lol nah ion fw her fr that's just somebody I fuck on" he said I looked at him and he looked at me and said " why you being mean" I looked down and laughed "boy ain't nobody being mean you just weird asl" he licked his lips "how? Matter of fact let me get yo number we can talk more about this on bro" he said in my head I'm like "every Chicago nigga line to get in some pussy" my dumb ass smirked and thought about messing with jada ass and gave him my number.He put it in and said Ight I'm about to text you so save my number" and walked away.