CLOSING

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY❤️....

SKY POV
These last two years have been a roller coaster.. I had a good life.. had all A's, was a virgin, got everything I wanted, had a mom.... didn't know a Chris, me and Brittany relationship was unstoppable , but I guess god did that so I can see my life is not a fantasy and removed the fake out my life.

But I'm actually happy I went through hell that year because at the end I met someone I never wanna lose. Jay literally is my heart, besides him cheating on me ... twice with my enemy.. she's gone now so can't nothing stop us .. right? I don't know... maybe in the future all the drama can be gone and I can be happy with the love of my life and our child..

I can't wait to have Kaiden.. yes im having a baby boy❤️ which I knew... maybe later on in life me and jay can try for a girl. Hopefully days get better from now on.

EJ POV
I been through so much shit it's been crazy my first love turned out to be a snake to my sister. lost a child that could have been mines... my dumbass let my sister into the trap business. My life always go be crazy but one thing I know for sure.. ima have my sister through whatever.

I tried hitting up my pops but he just declines my shit every time. I don't know what we ever do to him but it's like once we let him In the trap he left.. I don't want to tho k my pops a snake too because that's blood💯 he can't be... life go continue to get crazier and crazier.

Me and summer doing good.. she stop being so clingy and we just be having fun. To be honest I'm not looking for a deep relationship after my last two went down hill. But we'll see how far our relationship shit can go.

JAY POV
meeting sky was actually the best part in my life. She have my heart, and Ian never said that about a female before , actually I can honestly say sky is my first love.. one day ima propose to her and give her more kids❤️.

Shit been crazy since I met her but my life always been crazy. My family call me now but mostly ask when sky go come back around. They really fuck with her and maybe I can have more family besides Layla to lean on.

Sky was thinking about going to college so I was looking for houses near by. I was also looking for shit for my son. I knew he was go be a boy. He go be just like me, well how I use to be, getting hoes and shit. He go be flee as hell

SUMMER POV
I had a fun year, I met a boy that I don't wanna lose actually.. my brothers wanna meet him but I don't think that will go well since they are in different gangs... and I know my brothers will wanna make me use them since ej shit is big as hell but I love him and I don't wanna do that and ruin my life.

Ej don't know but.. I was pregnant.. yea WAS I got an abortion and didn't tell him because.. I'm to young for a baby.. I'm going to college and I don't wanna be pregnant walking around campus. Maybe I should have told him because that was selfish but at the same time he probably didn't even wanna keep the baby. I just hope one day he will forgive me when I tell him.

Me and sky relationship not as good as it use to be, we will have smoke outs and shit but we don't even communicate like that only because I still think she's fake for asking me am I on they side, actually I was at first but I realized Sky the reason I met ej and she always helped me. So I changed on them last minute so they wouldn't suspect things I actually really changed because Brittany always bringing up ej.. she got what she deserved period.

LAYLA POV
life been crazy. I haven't fought in so long until sky mess. That's my girl tho she's like my Bestfriend and I'll never watch her get jumped. I moved out of Chicago to live with my grandma but we still be on ft and talking shit, ima be out there visiting and getting new tea, because it's so boring in Minnesota.

I had a new boyfriend, he wasn't all that to me to be honest I just be needing a nigga to fall otp with and buy me Shit, lol I'm not a gold digger or nothing just you know... tired of being single. But he's in a gang so that was a plus because I love me a drug dealer. Period.

I was otp with sky "girl let's go to this party when I touch down" I said she didn't really want to come out because her belly was big but I needed someone to go with "I don't know.. all that noise, fighting, let's just go out to eat or something" she said I laughed at how she always wants to eat but I agreed that wouldn't be a good place for her and the baby boy. I know moving into the next year things go be so crazy and we don't even know.

THE END

I ENDED IT HERE GUYS😭☹️ I KNOW YALL MAD AND WANT MORE BUTTTT THE SEQUEL GONA HAVE MORE DRAMA, MORE CHARACTERS AND JUSY BETTER PERIOD❤️

FOLLOW ME ON IG: @ITS.MARAA
ILL POST SNEAK PEEKS