Shake that ass

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS .. ENJOY❤️

Me and Brittany entered the party and that bitch was to t'd on broooo munch Lauren - the blue played threw the speakers as we walked through crowds of people. We went to go get a drink in the kitchen Brittany was taking shots after shots and ik I was go be the one driving home. She left and went to dance where everybody was hyping her up SupahBadd- freestyle starting playing and I got up to twerk with my bestie everybody was surrounding us yelling and stuff and I felt somebody come behind me. I was to turnt to stop so I kept going until the song ended I looked up and the person I was twerking on was Chris chocolate ass looking good asl he smiled and said "damn sky you go make me wanna get you pregnant" I laughed and scrunched up my face "boy what" I said "nah I'm jp but you looking good asl ma" he said I smiled and said thank you he told me to come upstairs with him because it was to loud down there. We went in a room and he locked the door. I rolled my eyes and told him "Chris I'm not having sex with you" he was taken back by what I said and said " who said I wanna have sex with you, I mean I do but I wanna have something with you ma" he sat next to me and we looked each other in the eyes he leaned in for a kiss and I felt a tingle go down my body so I kissed him back opening my mouth allowing his tongue to explore mines. He stopped and looked at me and said "I'm feeling you ma"

CHRIS POV
My name is Chris I'm a drug lord I don't Have family besides my brother willie but he my younger brother he's 17. I fuck bitches just to fuck em I don't see myself having feelings for a female. But this one girl.. sky she making a nigga feel some type of way. I had to let her know from the jump how I'm feeling about her we been talking and texting and I really see a different side of her she funny, mean fine asf, thick asl just a whole package. She think I'm trynna play her like her weak ass ex did but I wanna give shorty the world. After telling her I'm feeling her she smiled and said "I'm feeling you to Chris I just don't want to get my heart broken again" I seen the hurt in her eyes and she started to cry I whipped her tears and told her "I'll never hurt you man I'm not rushing you but let's see how things play out" she smiled and pecked my lips twice before she said she gotta go get Brittany to leave by then the police came and told everybody to leave so I made sure her and Brittany got into the car safe I kissed her lips and said "I'll text you when I get home Ight?" She smiled and nodded and they pulled off. I called up my pops and "yo" he said into the phone "yo I gotta drop I gotta make you go send somebody wit me?" I said my pops laughed "boy you scary , punk ass yea I'll send someone.. yo brother" I said Ight and hung up after pulling up to the trap I told willie he gotta come with me he got off the PlayStation and we left.

SKY POV
After stopping at Brittany house and helping her drunk ass in. I called my brother to come get me. He said he was on his way. Brittany started crying "Bestfriend bro I love you bro" I laughed and said "I love you too" she was slurring words and I just started ignoring her because she was drunk talking. Ej texted me he was outside and I hugged Brittany drunk ass and left.

EJ POV
My name is Eli but people call me ej. I got a lil sister named sky and our mother never really home she be in and out the house so I basically take care of her. our dad in jail he get out in a couple more months . He in for murder. After dropping sky baldhead ass home I went to the trap. I heard this lil nigga named Chris was trynna take over my shit so me and the guys was in this hoe planning shit out. That lil nigga was no where to be found but I was go get his ass eventually. After the lil meeting I pulled back up at the house and got a text from Brittany saying she horny. We been having sex but we didn't tell anybody because she think I'm to old for her. I told her I'll be there in a lil while and walked in the house. I heard sky talking otp and I raised my eyebrows and looked at the time. I was 1 something in the morning and she had school. I walked closer to her room door and put my ear to it it sounded like a nigga. I heard him saying how he miss her and he can't wait to kiss her soft ass lips again I wasn't having that so I bussed in her room tell me why this girl go put her phone under her pillow and fake like she was sleep I smacked her ass upside her head she screamed "oowwwww Ej why you do that" I ignored her and said "who that lil nigga you otp with" "nobody dang get out my room" nah take yo fast ass to bed and stop playing with me sky I cut her light off and closed her door I took a shower and told her I'll be back and went to Brittany house. I called her and told her to come open the door as soon as she did I started kissing her. I picked her up and carried her up the steps to her room. Her mama had work around this time and her pops passed so I was about to get busy. I started kissing on her neck and and I heard her lil moans making me hard asl. I slid her panties down and got to eating her shit was so wet she had my face soaked I started fingering her as I continue to suck on her clit she was pushing my head back moaning saying she can't take no more I wasn't trynna hear it I kept eating and fingering her until her legs began to shake. I slid my pants and boxers off while still kissing her so she can taste herself on my lips I grabbed a condom out my jeans and slid it on I got on top and slowly slid into her while looking into her eyes she closed her eyes moaning and I told her to open them. She did as told and I stroked in and out of her and she came.

I'm sorry if this kind of boring 😭 I just write as I go y'all!
Do you think Ej go find out she was talking to Chris?
How y'all feel about Ej and Brittany lowkey sex?
Follow me on Ig: it's.Mara_