I love you

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY ❤️.....

CHRIS POV
I was dropping sky off when she said she wanted to stay with me. I took her to my spot and showed her around "you have your own house?" She asked yea why wouldn't I ? I'm 19 gotta do shit on my on you feel me? She giggled "yea I do.. I'm hungry" want me to order a pizza? She nodded after I order a pizza I got in the guest bathroom shower because sky was using mines. After getting out and throwing on some polo boxers and basketball shorts the pizza was here I payed and went upstairs sky was layed across my bed in one of my t-shirts watching Love&HipHop on tv I slapped her ass she jumped up and punched me "owww that hurted" she pouted I laughed at her awwwnn my poor baby I said and brought her to a kiss. She kissed back and we ate and layed down. She got a call from a nigga named Ej and I'm guessing was her brother because he was asking where she at it made me think of this nigga Ej we gotta run down on.

SKY POV
I looked at Chris to see him zoned out I started kissing on his neck leaving marks on him. He pulled my head up to kiss my lips he choked me and deepened our kiss. He pulled me on top of him and I started grinding on him feeling him get hard I got scared and stopped. He licked his lips and said "why you always stop once you feel my dick?" I look every where but in his eyes and said "I'm a virgin" he had a blank expression and I couldn't read him. "That's all you have to say ma I'll slow down" I smiled at how nice he was being and I layed on his chest falling into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed.i looked around and remembered I was in Chris house.i got up and brushed my teeth with the spare toothbrush he had for me. I walked down the stairs to see him talking to this unknown boy who looked young asl. Chris looked at me with a face like he was mad asl and I noticed I was only in his big ass t-shirt I went upstairs and put on some of his boxers and a tank top. I walked back down stairs and he introduced me to the guy he was talking to. It turned out to be his little brother he seemed sweet. But looks can be deceiving. Chris asked me was I going home today and I told him no Ej was to busy doing god knows what to even pay attention. He said okay and kissed me saying he'll be back I said okay "it was nice meeting you willie" "you too"he said then they left.

CHRIS POV
"Yo you never have bitches in yo house wearing yo clothes.. who shorty?" My little brother said I punched his ass "Watch yo mouth she ain't no bitch" he looked at me and said "nigga I know you not pussy whipped" I laughed Ian even hit yet she different I said willie looked at me "and she got you like this? Don't mess up bro I think she the one" I was thinking about what he said.. "is this the girl I been waiting for?"

EJ POV
I decided to FaceTime sky and show her where I'm at she declined my call I scrunched up my face and raised a eyebrow I texted her
Me: mannnn why you not answering my calls bro?

Lil sis❤️: Because you don't want nothing you don't even care about what I'm doing

Me: yes I do man FaceTime me I gotta tell you something

She called me and scrunched her face up when she noticed the background. "Ummm why are you in my Bestfriend room?" I smirked sky it's something we haven't been telling you I said "ok..." at this point she looked aggravated so I just told her "we been secretly fucking with each other on the low and she's pregnant" I said to her she laughed and said "this a prank right? You gotta be joking" I ran my hand down my face nah sky you go be a aun- *boop boop boop* she hung up before I could even finish man I knew she was go be mad but I didn't know she was go be this mad. I guess I'll have to talk to her at home.

SKY POV
I really can't believe they ass been fucking and I didn't see that shit in my face! Mannn I'm mad asl how can my Bestfriend not tell me she's pregnant by my brother ? I don't even wanna speak to them right now I'm so mad I decided to FaceTime Chris. He answered on the third ring "yea? You okay?" Yea I just need someone I talk to I said getting emotional. "What's wrong baby? You want me to come him right now?" He asked yess please I said crying "Ight I'm omw" then he hung up I waited until he got here.

CHRIS POV
I'm glad sky called me because this girl wouldn't get out my face asking for my number and shit so when sky said she wanna talk I instantly got up. I told the guys I'm going home to my girl and they called me a pussy lol I got in the house and went upstairs. Sky was laying on her stomach crying in the pillow I took off my shoes and climbed in bed with her and held her as she cried in my arms. "What's wrong ma?" She started telling me how Brittany pregnant by her brother and how she keep having dreams of when she was little but she don't wanna tell me what. "What happened ma?" I asked she looked at me and her eyes was puffy I wiped her tears she asked me can she trust me I said yes. "When I was 10 I use to get sexually touched by and old friend dad" when she said that she cried more and anger took over me

SKY POV
I never told anyone besides my mom and brother about what happened to me when I was 10 my dad knew too but our bond wasn't that good. I looked up at Chris since he wasn't saying anything and he looked pissed. "Is that nigga in jail?" I lowered my head "no police didn't do anything but put flashes in his house windows" I said he pulled my chin up and said "I'll find him you'll get the closure you need okay baby?" I sniffled ok I cried I looked him in the eyes and said "I love you"

CHRIS POV
"I love you" I heard her say I looked her in the eyes to see was she lying and she wasn't she waited for my answer but I didn't know if I loved her too " I love you too" I told her I wanna spend the rest of my life with this girl she done turned a nigga soft. She started kissing me letting her tongue slide Into my mouth. I let our tongues dance around as I pulled her under me I got on top of her and looked her in the eyes. She looked me in mines and told me "I'm ready"