Hey daddy

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY ❤️.....

SKY POV
I woke up this morning to get dressed for school I decided to wear this romper fit since it was summer and this blue hat to match with my Air Force ones

SKY POVI woke up this morning to get dressed for school I decided to wear this romper fit since it was summer and this blue hat to match with my Air Force ones

I ran down stairs and grabbed a brown sugar pop-tart and heated it up I grabbed my iPhone and called Brittany as I ate my breakfast. She wasn't answering so I called Ej and ofc he didn't answer neither I huffed and called Chris he answered on the fourth ring "yo baby" I smiled "hey you dressed ?" I asked "yea you want me to come get you?" He asked "yes " I said pouting he said he was on his way and I hung up. Chris came over last night when Ej left I knew Ej wasn't go come back until I get out of school probably at one of his hoes houses so I invited him over we almost had sex but I didn't wanna lose my virginity to someone I'm not really sure about. So we just cuddled and watched movies until he left to get ready for school. Snapping me out of my daze he text me
Chris🤫❤️: outside
I grabbed a orange juice bottle and walked out he looked so mad I just laughed. I got in trying to kiss him but he moved his head I scrunched up my face and punched his arm "don't play with me what I do?" He looked at me and said "wtf do you have on" I looked down and said "uhhhh clothes mf tf" he choked me and said "Ight keep playing with me like I'm a lame ass nigga go change" I got wet asf in my head I'm like "okay daddy" but instead I said " no I look cute and last time I checked your not my nigga" his jaw clenched and he pulled off and didn't say anything else to me the whole ride one thing I learned from Chris is he's a Gemini so he's bipolar asf and have anger problems one minute he will be ready to kill me the next he wanna love me see I'm a Aries .. yup an April Aries and I don't take bs from nobody I'm quite and nice until you cross the line I'm a whole different person. And he hates the facts that I'm stubborn asf but hey! If you can't handle me then don't waste my time.

CHRIS POV
I got out the car and opened sky side then closed it. It was the first time that I pulled up to school with her so everybody was whispering and staring "tf y'all looking at" they all turned around and went on their ways I'm thinking  about dropping out of school this shit don't mean nothing to me. Shit I only kept coming to see sky fine ass. Walking in the school she walked beside me I looked down at her short ass she looked up and smiled she said "stop being mad at me please I don't like when people mad at me" her ass a crybaby I thought "you straight on bro" she rolled her eyes and walked away until I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me "stop playing ma you know I can't stay mad at you" I don't know what this girl is doing to me but she making me look soft asf bro. I almost kissed her lips then jada came up and pushed her "stay away from my man bitch yo hoe ass probably letting him fuck" I looked at sky and she had the meanest look on her face ion want my shorty fighting she to pretty for all of that so I stepped up and said "jada if anything you the hoe tell the whole school how when you suck dick you use teeth" by then there was a whole crowd and she looked like she wanted to cry I continued and said "now watch out my shorty ain't gotta fight over me when she got me" I grabbed sky and walked her to her class she was smiling so damn hard I laughed at her "where yo bestie?" I asked she looked up at me "i don't even know but she never comes to school so I'm not surprised"  I grabbed her chin and pecked her lips and said "I'll see you in eight period Ight?" She smiled and said okay man this girl got a nigga feeling in love.

BRITTANY POV
Hey y'all, y'all know me as sky bestie I never really liked sky because I was jealous. She was thicker and everybody loved a light skin so I became her friend to use her then put her business out there but after hanging with her for a while she actually the sweetest person ever. I was suppose to be up getting ready for school but instead I'm in bed with the love of my life. My Bestfriend brother. I wanna tell sky but i don't know how she will handle things she might be mad at the fact that I kept it from her. I woke up Ej and he brought me into a kiss "baby I think we should tell her" I said he still had his eyes closed but he heard me "why?" He said "Because she deserve to know Eli we have to tell her" Eli opened his eyes and put his hands in between my legs "so you ready to go public?" He asked I thought about it and said "yes I wanna spend my life with you and I don't want you to be a secret anymore"

SKY POV
I been thinking about what Chris said all today "he called me his shorty" I thought in my head I think im ready to be in a relationship again. I texted him

Me: meet me on the football field.. bleachers.. lunchtime?

Two minutes later I got a reply

Chris🤫❤️: bet.
I was waiting on lunch to roll around and when it did I headed to the bleachers he was sitting right there on his phone I walked up and sat next to him he looked up and said "what you wanted to meet right here for?" I smiled then looked down and said "Chris I like you a lot and I haven't felt this way since my ex and that was 3 years ago" he just stared at me and waited for me to finish I look him in the eyes and said I think I'm ready to make things official he smiled then kissed my lips "you been my shorty anyways" I kissed him back then said "but you have to meet my brother"