Worst birthday ever

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY❤️....

SKY POV
Soo my birthday is tomorrow April 13 eowwww. But I've been feeling so nauseous and having really bad cramps I started my period yesterday so I was mad that I couldn't do hoodrat shit with girls for my day. Jay wanted to take me out to eat today nothing special he was taking me to red lobster, so I was getting dressed so we can be on our way out the house. He was looking like something was bothering him so after I put my outfit on I went behind him as he sat on the bed and started kissing on his neck "what's wrong daddy?" I asked him he looked up to kissed me and said "nothing just been having a really bad weird feeling" I rolled my eyes "who you telling? I been feeling terrible and I hope it goes away before my birthday" he nodded and said "you'll be fine baby let's go" I put on some cute black sandals and told jay to take me a picture before we left

 He was looking like something was bothering him so after I put my outfit on I went behind him as he sat on the bed and started kissing on his neck "what's wrong daddy?" I asked him he looked up to kissed me and said "nothing just been having a re...

In red lobster I started getting Really bad cramps again but this time worst like I wanted to cry so bad and I went to the bathroom to change my pad. As soon I pulled my pants down blood started pouring out everywhere the pain I was feeling was so bad I can't even explain I screamed and needed jay in here with me. He heard my screams and came running in here "bae what's wrong you ok? He asked behind the stall girls was coming in telling him to get out or they'll call the police. I unlocked the stall and when he saw All the blood I felt like I was about to faint.

JAY POV
as soon as I came in the stall sky fainted I yelled for the lady who was about to get shot for talking shit to call the ambulance. They was taking to long so I picked sky up and carried her to the car. It was so much blood I couldn't bare to see the sight of sky bleeding so much. I sped to the hospital not giving a fuck about running red lights. Making it there I grabbed sky who was waking up and yelled get her a doctor they took sky in a Room and I was so scared I called up Ej "yoo" he said "yo get to the hospital" I said "w-why where my sister at bro?" He asked "bro I took her to red lobster and she just started bleeding so much she Fai- I couldn't even finish because he hung up I knew he was on his way.

EJ POV
getting off the phone I rushed and put some clothes on. Me and Brittany was about to get busy until he called. I was go ignore it but I knew my sister was with him and anything could've been wrong and I was right. "What's wrong? What happened?" Brittany asked "MAN SKY IN THE HOSPITAL" I yelled "what?? What happened??" She asked "man you asking to many questions let's go" I said she got dressed and I was speeding to the hospital. Jay had texted me the address. "Eli slow down" Brittany said I ignored her as I held a tight grip on the wheel. She was pissing me off and I wanted to real live treat her ass but I just wanted to get to my sister. Making it to the hospital I ran in "WHERE SHE AT?" I yelled at the lady at the front desk "SKY WILLIAMS WHAT ROOM WHERE MY SISTER?" I asked "yo Ej" jay said coming up "chill man they said we can go see her come on" I calmed down because I was turning red as hell and Brittany looked like she wanted to cry going in the room and seeing her in that bed I cried man for the first time I cried Sky is all I got our pops haven't been there he left when I was 7 and sky was 3 he get out when I'm 22 and she's 18 and only came to see/ talk to us for like two weeks then vanished again.

JAY POV
man I never seen Ej cry this man was really dropping tears. I couldn't even cry because I knew my baby was okay the doctors came in. "Family of sky Williams?" We all nodded "well she's not dying or anything she just suffered from a miscarriage. After that I didn't listen to nothing else now....now is when I broke down sky was pregnant and we never knew. She wasn't having symptoms and we never noticed yo I'm heart broken right now. I had a baby on the way. I was crying so much man Ej came over and started trying to be there for me saying "shit go get better" how the fuck is losing a child go get better man my feelings was hurt I was really about to have a child.

SKY POV
I woke up to Ej sitting in the seat and jay staring at the floor. "What's wrong y'all?" I asked they looked up at me and ran towards me hugging me I laughed "I'm fine why y'all look so depressed?" Both of them looked like they was crying and when I asked that jay looked at me and said "bae.... you had a miscarriage" those words .. those words I never thought I would hear in a million years. I started pouting poking out my bottom lip trying not to cry "you're joking right? Please tell me you playing" I said starting to cry "bae I'm so sorry our baby gone and we didn't even know" he said starting to cry with me Ej hugged me again "I'll be back tomorrow I'll give y'all time love you sis see you later bro" he said the. Walked out. I was broken in to pieces and I don't think anything can ever replace the hurt I have for losing my child a day before my birthday. Wow worst birthday ever man