Im ready

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY ❤️.....

SKY POV
I told him I was ready . I honestly do love this boy and wouldn't wanna lose my virginity to anyone else we've know each other for almost a year now (since the beginning of school) and he has my heart I trust him he asked me was I sure and I nodded. He continued to kiss me as he was on top and looked me in my eyes he then un-strapped my bra and started to suck on my titties leaving passion marks all over my chest he started kissing on my stomach going down sending chills in my spine. He slid my panties off and admired my shaved pink pussy.

CHRIS POV
admiring sky body got me hard as fuck her pussy was perfect no different colors no hair I was ready to feast I went up and kissed her lips before going down and started sucking on her clit she instantly opened her mouth as a moan escaped. Her moans was music to my ears and kept me going. After she came in my mouth,I came back up and kissed her I asked her was she on birth control and she said no since she never had sex I didn't have any condoms but my pull out game strong asf so I instantly slid in she was so tight and you can tell she was in pain. "Owww slow down" she said I kissed her to distract her as I forcefully pushed myself inside of her "UHHH" she moaned "it hurts" I kissed her and said "Ik baby just relax" she started opening up and I slid out then back in after doing that a few time I can tell she was starting to get pleasure so I sped up my pace going deep inside her. "Uhhh daddy" "I love you" she moaned I kissed her nose "ugh I love you more babygirl" her pussy was so wet and tight I was trying so hard not to moan. I flipped her over and made her arch her back her ass is so fat I thought to myself "sliding is she moaned out loud "ahhh fuck"  "who pussy is this?" I asked as I roughly pushed inside of her "yourssss it's yoursss daddy" "mhmmm fuck" I moaned I was close to my climax and I know she was to she came and I pulled out and nutted on her booty.

SKY POV
after giving my virginity to Chris we got in the shower together. We washed each other then went for round two. We got out the shower and laid down dick was too good it put me to sleep.

Next day
I woke up feeling sore as fuck my pussy was swollen and I could barely walk. I rolled over and didn't see Chris I crawled to the bathroom then use the sink for help to lift myself up I brushed my teeth then managed to make my way down stairs to see Chris cooking breakfast. Since when did this nigga know how to cook? I asked myself he saw me and came to kiss me "GoodMorning baby" I smiled "GoodMorning papa" you ready to eat? He asked "yes actually I'm starving" he fixed me a plate full of bacon,eggs,grits, biscuit and orange juice I kissed him then we dug in that shit was good asl. He was staring at me I laughed "what you looking at ugly?" He smirked and put a piece of bacon in his mouth "my babygirl" I started blushing this boy really do something to me man "babe are you gonna tell jada about us? Because I'm a fighter and she not about to try and ruin our relationship" he put his plate in the sink and said "don't worry about her ion want her she was just a fuck buddy she got attached when I told her from the beginning what it was" I rolled my eyes and asked "am I the only girl you used no condom on?" He looked at me and raised an eyebrow "yea you was a virgin so I know you wasn't out here like these hoes" awe okay I said and walked upstairs to get on my phone seeing I had missed calls from Brittany and Ej also iMessages from them I rolled my eyes and cut my phone off

EJ POV
Man I been calling sky ass for hours I remembered she had her location on last time she was out so I checked to see. This girl done cut it off I got mad asl sitting in this quite ass house I decided to call again she finally answered "YO WHY YOU KEEP PLAYING WITH ME BRING YO ASS HOME NOW" I yelled in the phone she laughed " boy what you want? Last time I checked I'm 18 and old enough to do what I want" I damn near tossed my phone I breathed in then out to calm myself "yo get home we need to talk" I could tell she rolled her eyes "okay damn I'm omw now" then hung up. I decided to call Brittany and see how she feeling "hey babe" she said looking fine asf in the camera I licked my lips "hey you okay? You need some food or anything?" She smiled "no I'm okay just feeling a little nauseous" I nodded and said "Ight well sky on her way imma talk to her then imma come see you ok?" Okay she said then hung up.

SKY POV
I really did not want to speak to Ej but he is my big brother and the only one I have so I just decided to see what he had to say. Chris pulled up in front of my house then I looked at him "thank you literally for everything you the best thing that happened to me" he kissed me as a respond then I got out he waited until I walked in the house then pulled off. Seeing Ej sitting on one of the kitchen stools staring at the door as I came in. "The fuck you staring at?" I asked him with a attitude he chuckled then walked up to me "yo watch yo mouth Ian yo lil friends" I rolled my eyes "whatever what you needed to talk about?" But the words that escaped his mouth was not what I wanted to hear.