Get Out!

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY❤️....

EJ POV
At home watching tv thinking about sis. I was really about to be a uncle.that shit hurt seeing the only family you have in the hospital. Brittany came and sat on the bed with me eating a popsicle she looked so unbothered like her Bestfriend didn't just lose her child. I just stared at her with my eyebrows raised. "Whattt?" She asked biting the popsicle "why you seem so unbothered about this situation?" I asked answering her question with a question. "What you mean? How am I suppose to act?" She asked I laughed "yo Bestfriend just lost her fucking child and you didn't cry or show no type of sympathy, you left before she could wake up" she rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders then said "I know that's your sister and all but I couldn't feel pain for her Because she's the reason I can't even get pregnant, it was karma" I couldn't believe this girl just said that when my sister been loyal to her since they was in 4th fucking grade never did no bogus shit, never hid shit none of that and she just talking bad about her like she don't mean shit. I don't know what came over me but I slapped the fuck out of her

"Ej what the fuck? Why would you do that?" She held her cheek crying "get the fuck out my house" I said to her "Eli really? It's not that serious" she said crying "GET OUT" I yelled "get yo shit and get the fuck out bye" I said she didn't say shit else she packed her shit that she had over here and got her car keys and left. I can't never have a good ass girlfriend man. I don't give a fuck who you are you not about to talk shit about my sister and don't expect me to say some shit back.

SKY POV
I was still really depressed about losing my child. I get to go home tomorrow and I was hungry as hell so jay went to get me some subway since that was the only thing I could really eat. I was dozing off when someone came in I looked up and it was Layla she smiled and came up to me "hey girl you okay?" She asked I tried not to cry but tears dropped I whipped them and said "no... I never thought I would lose a child" she pouted and hugged me "I mean it hit me too I was go be a auntie..I'm here for you..you know that right?" She said I nodded and Brittany came in. I was happy because I haven't seen my Bestfriend in a long time "bestieee" I said sounding like a little girl. She did a little smile and walked up to me I was getting kind of worried because she was acting weird before she could say something Ej came in he looked pissed as hell "Yo you get a lot of nerve coming in here after you just dissed my sister" he said I looked at Brittany with confusion. Her smile faded "I just came to apologize get out my face Eli" she said "what you talking about Ej? She wouldn't do that we been close for so long" I said Layla just sat in the chair next to me waiting on shit to pop off and so was I. "Man she was just at the crib saying how she can't feel no sympathy for you because you the reason she can't have kids and it was karma" I didn't believe him at first but my brother wouldn't lie to me. "Yo ass bogus as fuck" I said crying "sky I'm so sorry babes" she tried to hug me but Layla stood up and blocked her Brittany scrunched up her face "bitch who are you?" She asked Layla laughed and said "look hoe you don't wanna try me you might as well walk yo ass out my face for shit get crucial" Ej laughed and said "aye lay let her ass be OnBro she bogus as hell" I couldn't even say nothing my Bestfriend called me having a miscarriage karma. "Girl I don't got to do a damn thing I'm trying to talk to my Bestfriend not you bye & Ej how you know this hoe?" Brittany said "hoee? Girl you probably got more bodies then my age find you some business sky don't need that fake ass sympathy" Brittany looked at me "you go let her talk to me like this?" I laughed "you grimy as fuck I should get out this hospital bed and beat your ass but imma catch you when I do get the fuck out my face" I said to her and she did just that me and Brittany always fight that's what Bestfriends do and every time we had a fight it would either be a tie or I would win. I always knew how to fight but I don't like that fighting shit for real. It's crazy how the person you've known for 9 years would be the one sneak dissing about you to your brother like you not shit to them. I can't wait to put my hands on her and ima have Layla right there period.

BRITTANY POV
After I left the hospital I called up my cousin "Yea boo" she said "imma need for you to come to my house real quick. Maya asked in a serious tone "girl what's wrong who I need to slap?" I laughed my Bestfriend well my ex Bestfriend I'll tell you when you get here. But little did I know this bitch maya already had problems with sky and Layla because she was messing with jay. "Wowwww so they tried to jump you at the mall?" I asked "girl yes they was talking all this shit about how Jay don't want me imma get his fine ass one day he go be mines I don't care" she said I laughed "girl y'all had sex?" I asked "girl naw I sucked his dick, his shit was so big my fucking cheeks started hurting and shit" she said I laughed "hmmmm maybe we can try to break them up?" She smirked "I like how you think cuddy I'm down"

YALL BRITTANY IS CANCELLED 😭😣 HOW SHE GO COME FOR MY GIRL SKY LIKE THAT

WHAT YALL THINK GO HAPPEN NEXT?