Im scared

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY❤️....

SKY POV
Walking into jay big ass house he was in the living room rolling a blunt. I walked up smiling cause I seen him staring at me "lol you staring again" I said he snapped out of it and laughed my bad "hey ma" he said giving me a hug. So i know you didn't plan a lil smoke out with no food and I knew you wouldn't have any so I ordered pizza on my way here I said. He nodded and said "bet so how yo brother go feel about this?" I licked my lips and hesitated then said "I'm 18 and do what I want" He lit the blunt and said "Ight but what if he stop you from seeing me?" I'm like damn I know ej go find out sooner or later I said "if you really like me you wouldn't let that happen" he shook his head "nah but you caught my eye so Ian giving up easily" "mhm pass the blunt I wanna try" I said he passed it to me and I inhaled making me cough so much I was turning red Jay laughed at me "damn shorty you okay?" He chuckled he gave me some water and I tried again this time not holding in the smoke for long as I released the smoke out my mouth "see yo ass a pro now" he said I laugh and took another hit

JAY POV
As sky gave me back the blunt the doorbell rung it was the pizza. By then we was high as hell listening to music as we lit another blunt. This was sky first time getting high so I didn't know how she acted when she is. I guess we gotta find out. Sky ass was dogging the pizza and I knew what type of high person she is. I just be zoned out and thirsty as a bitch but she be hungry asl.
Two hours passed
it was getting late and she was about to go. I really enjoyed kicking it shorty no cap. We was laughing at Kevin heart ass. Just being high asl. She cuddled up next to me and was dozing off so I just woke her up and told her I'll drop her off if she want me to. But she said she got it she hugged me then left. I texted her when she got in the car
Me: call me when you make it home safe

Sky🐛:okay.
I was bored asl now so I just decided to go get in the shower then call my sister.

SKY POV
I got home and Ej was looking mad asl sitting in the same spot he always do when I come in late. What?? I asked "man where the fuck was you at it's 12:45 sky" I laughed because he looked like he had two heads. He raised an eyebrow "sky I know you not high" I rolled my eyes and sung "bitch You Guessed it whooh you was right" and got to cracking up rolling on the floor. "He dragged me by my arm to my room and I just felt like I was floating so I started saying "weeeeee-weeeee" as he dragged my ass. He sat me on my bed then he looked at me "who tf you was out smoking with?" I chuckled don't worry about it Eli damn I'm about to be 19 let me live.

EJ POV
"Let me live" I looked at her like she was crazy "sky if I wasn't letting you live I wouldn't have bought you a fucking jeep. I honestly just want to protect my sister ain't nothing out here but trouble for her but she don't understand that until it happens to her I ran my hand down my face and just walked out her room to hear her shower running I decided to call Brittany because I lowkey miss her ass and I was horny mostly I was horny she ain't answer so I just pulled up I knocked on the door and her mother opened it "hey ms.parker I didn't mean to distr-" if you are Ej my daughter is in the hospital right now she said cutting me off crying I asked her what happened and she said Brittany overdosed I was in shock because I knew she called me but I didn't know she really was go do it I thanked her then went back to my Audi pulling back up to the house I went to wake up a sleeping sky until I heard snoring coming from her phone looking to see who it was I grew angry. " sky" I said shaking her "whattttttt" she said in the pillow "wake the fuck up bro" "whattt I'm uppp" she said sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Why the fuck you on FaceTime with my homie bro" I said trying to stay calm as possible she smiled "that's my homie to" I damn near punched her ass "mannn what you mean y'all never even met" "we did the day daddy came to the trap" she said sky that was weeks ago how long y'all been talking? Or seeing each other" I asked  she laughed "yo ass slow you just answered yo own question"

SKY POV
"Man whatever imma talk to him" ej said ugh he so irritating, me and jay just be kickin' it we smoke, cuddle watch movies and shit just vibing at his crib. He's like my best friend. Ignoring him I grabbed my phone to see if jay was still on FaceTime, he was on mute so I wasn't worried about him hearing anything. "I actually came in here to tell you to check up on Brittany" I laughed boy stop playing with me I said "nah I'm for real she had an abortion and she overdose she's in the hospital" bro I had to go see her I thought "okay I will I mean she was my Bestfriend and I can't get mad I should've know the real Chris from the beginning I said" right? I thought I had to make myself believe that she knew him longer and that's nothing I can do about, but why lie to me ? " I thought and I needed to talk to her so I got dressed and went to her house to find out what hospital she's in.