GET YA PONYTAILL!

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY❤️....

SKY POV
today was the day I was getting released from the hospital. I couldn't think about shit but catching Brittany ass. She had me so fucked up like bitch 9 years? For fucking what I just know she getting hers. Me,Jay and layla was driving back to the house when she said "bitchhhh" I looked at her "what?" I said Jay looked at me then back at the road I looked at him and raised a eyebrow. "Do you even know yo so called bestie family?" She asked I was confused "umm yea I only know her mother side tho" I said "well I guess this bitch must be from the father side" Layla said and showed me the picture on her phone it was that mya girl and Brittany I was shocked I looked at jay and squinted my eyes "What?" He asked "you know you was fucking with Brittany family right?" I said "I wasn't fucking with her and damn merch it" he said I wanted to punch his ass but then, I wanted to punch Brittany ass cause bitch I told you about a bitch named mya talking to my man. Everything was adding up.

JAY POV
Pulling up to the house I seen two girls sitting in front I was confused because didn't nobody really know where I lived. Getting closer I saw it was mya and Brittany "mannnn I know this bitch didn't bring ha to my house" I said Layla and sky stopped talking and looked up I hit up Ej "yo get here some shit about to go down" he got here so damn fast I think this nigga was running red lights and just as he pulled up sky didn't say shit she ran up on Brittany she flipped her ass and got on top of her punching her ass all in the face then mya jumped in because Brittany was getting beat up I wasn't having that shit so I tried to break it up and eli was about to shoot they ass but I couldn't even break it up because Layla baldhead ass jumped in.

At this point it's two fights sky still on top on Brittany and Layla grabbed mya off sky and started dragging punching the fuck outta her you heard them bitches I pulled sky off of Brittany because Brittany nose started to bleed but sky wouldn't let her go she snatched this girl ponytail off I'm like omg I'm yelling "SKY LET GO OF HER" man she was not listening it's like she saw red. Eli pulled Layla off mya and mya tried to run back up but Layla kicked her ass to the ground Eli carried Layla ass in the house and I'm still trying to get sky off Brittany she finally let go after three damn minutes. And sky had a knot on her forehead and mya lip was busted. The fight was finally over before sky ran up again as I let her go.

EJ POV
Man everything was good quite as hell. Then sky told jay "let me go I'm okay I need to check on Layla" his dumb ass let her go because she had the calmest voice ever and what did she do? Run back up but not on Brittany....on mya I'm like "Oh my godddddd sky leave this damn girl alone" man she was beating the fuck out of this girl literally dragging her ass then Layla ass hopped back out the house when she seen Brittany trying to jump in.

Man I was tired as hell like I was the one fighting jay snatched up Layla because Brittany ass already looked bad "LET ME GOOOOOO" she yelled "THAT BITCH HAD SO MUCH TO SAY AT THE HOSPITAL BITCH WASSUP?" She asked and while jay was holding Layla Brittany ran up on her I'm not go lie Brittany do know how to fight but sky her match.

Now Layla I don't know I snatched up sky she started crying this girl always cry after she fight Layla had Brittany hair upper cutting her they fight was a tie. Jay pushed her in the house and I did the same with sky. Man the was mad as hell I had to hold the door from the outside jay yelling "MAN YALL CAME HERE TO GET YALL ASS BEAT GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHIT BEFORE I SHOOT YALL DUMB ASS" I laughed "Ayoooo jay they leaving chill" I said but I was dying laughing when jay said "Brittany getcho ponytail" i was crying tears bro he picked it up and threw it at her .

I went in to check on the girls,sky was sitting there shaking her leg and Layla was Drinking some water. "Wooh that was fun"Layla said smiling I just smirked at ha and laughed. I went over there to sky and grabbed her face so she can look at me "calm down bro" I said to her I know hoe sky is even when she fight she still be pissed turning red, shaking her leg, staring into space and shit. That's that Aries shit

She moved her head and continued to stare into space. "Sky" I said she looked at me she had the calmest face ever but you can tell she was mad as hell come here I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the closest room "you okay?" I asked her she nodded her head and started crying. I know most of her pain was from losing her child. Then to find out you Bestfriend for 9years whole relationship was fake I knew all she could do was cry.

SORRY I DIDNT POST EARLIER 🥴WAS GOING THROUGH SOMETHING BUT I HOPED YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ❤️