New Girl

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY❤️....

SKY POV
I was talking to this girl named summer for a while and she's so chill and innocent she reminds me of me before I met Chris. I know what I was about to get her involved in was not a good example on her behalf ,but she didn't even have to do anything really but be cool with mya and Brittany and give us their information. Anyways I called up ej and told him about her and he said he want to meet her so I set a meeting up at the trap so everyone can get to know her.

SUMMER POV
hi I'm summer I'm from Chicago and I was born and raised here. I have a Father who works in the military and my mom is a nurse. I have two big brothers and I'm the only girl so don't let my innocents fool you. They are in gangs and I basically was raised on fighting. I met sky at school and we had each other number from a project when we were in class doing and she texted me weeks ago saying we should hangout, we've been having fun and she asked me to do a favor for her.

She wanted me to basically wanted me to be friends with her ex Bestfriend Brittany and her cousin and give her information. I see what my brothers go through and I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it but I decided I would. She said were going to have a meeting at this place called the trap. Me thinking it would be a broke down house or something it actually was a nice building looked like a dance studio on the outside but inside it smelled of weed there was a upstairs and a downstairs and sky showed me around "so the basement it's basically where we have girls count the money and upstairs are me, my brother and boyfriend offices" sky said I raised an eyebrow I never knew she had a brother that was in a gang and basically the kingpin

SKY POV
so after I showed summer around I walked her into the main part where everyone sat around and smoke drink lean and play the game. Walking in she smiled I laughed at her "whatttt I don't know how to act" she said "just act normal they go think you weird girl" I said she laughed and said "okay" we walked in "yoooooo" I said everybody looked up "wassup sky who shorty" one of they guys said "this is summer and she's go be working for me and helping with the plan, no y'all can't talk to her so don't ask" I said "hey y'all" summer said looking scared as hell I laughed and said "my brother should be here in a little while. She nodded and we sat and talked while they guys played the game and some was coming in with weed and money I'm guessing they came from working the corners.

"You smoke?" I asked her hitting the blunt she whipped her lip gloss off and said "yea but my brothers don't know.., pass it" I raised an eyebrow and gave it to her to see how she hit it, she actually do smoke I was shocked. Just as she passed me the blunt back ej came in with jay he looked mad. "MAN ALL YALL ASS DO IS PLAY THE FUCKING GAME GET THE FUCK UP AND GO SELL" he yelled I scrunched up my face "boy what's yo problem did somebody piss in yo cereal this morning?" I asked "hahaha not funny watch out" I rolled my eyes

(Watch out in Chicago means like stop talking to me or get out my face)

"Ej ... jay this is summer" I said ej looked up and he looked like a dog in heat.I scrunched up my face again and laughed "damn you fine as hell shorty" ej said she smiled as she blushed and said "thank you , so are you" I rolled my eyes because she's not here to be flirting with my ugly ass brother jay walked up and shook her hand "wassup I'm jay sky boyfriend" he said. she looked at me and I said "girl gone head he friendly but he just greeting you I don't have a problem with it" she took his hand and said "im summer" they was still shaking hands so I rolled my eyes and pulled his hand away "stop playing with me bro" I said to him he scratched his head and gave me a kiss. Ej looked at us and said "Ight chill I don't need to see all that shit" I laughed

EJ POV
I walked in and seen most of the gang in the trap chilling that pissed me off I yelled at they ass to go sell and stop thinking shit sweet. Summer was fine as fuck I was go have to take her out OnBro. "So here's the plan summer" I said "yea sky already told me what I have to do and I got the perfect way to meet them" she said I was surprised and wanted to know what was it "Ight let us know something" I said "soo sky going to see when they go to the mall because sky said Brittany there every weekend so I was go accidentally bump into her compliment her then boom. We're friends" I nodded because shit that sounded good to me.

"Ight bet shorty here take my number down" I said trying to be smooth she laughed and said "don't mix pleasure with business boyboy" damn shorty a different breed that made my thirsty ass want her more. She wasn't easy I liked that. I needed shorty to be mines no cap.

JAY POV
I met summer and she was fine, of course sky was getting jealous because summer was brown skin. Not saying that she hates her skin color but again like I said before most girls i fucked with was brown or dark. She felt some type of way so she didn't kiss me back and she wasn't talking to me on our way back. "You want some dick?" I asked her she looked at me rolled her eyes and looked back out the window I ran my hand down my face "come on now you know I didn't mean it like that" she chucyand I knew she was pissed because she laugh to calm herself down. "Chilll" I said she chuckled again then walked out the car as we parked I couldn't even park right before she got out this girl something else bro.