Ill shoot cho ass

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS.....ENJOY❤️....

SKY POV
yesterday was so perfect with jay.. he literally said all the right things and it was making me happy.when we got home we just watched movies until we went to sleep.. I wanted some dick but he always talking about " i dOnT wAnNa hUrt tHe bABy" like boy I want sex.

I woke up to jay holding me. I smiled "bae you up?" I asked he nodded I laughed he must of put his arms around me because he knew I was waking up, he does that when he wants me to stay in bed. "I'm not staying in bed with you u til you ready to get up jay" I said he opened his eyes "ughhhhh lay downnnnn" he said I kissed him and said "nope I have to get ready" I said he scrunched up his face "where you going?"

I looked at him and sat up in the bed "to get my nails did" I said he nodded "want me to come with you? And you never told me about what happened with Brittany and shorty" he said I sighed and said "let's just say they died slowly.. and yes you can come papa" I talked to summer and she said they was roaming out the mouth I laughed because it's no cure or nothing for chemicals in your system.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, did my hygienes and washed my face, jay then went in the bathroom after me we got dressed and I looked at my baby bump in the mirror jay came out and hugged me from behind "baby boy getting so big" he said I smiled "what are we going to name him .. if he's a boy? I was thinking Kaiden" (KAY-DEN)

He nodded "that's fine but if it's a girl we can name her London" he said I smiled I liked that name we left out and he drove because he said I don't need to. I played Ann Marie - pull up and went to Snapchat recording me sing to jay "pullllll upppp boy pull down on me and go down on me" I was trynna give him signs that I needed some dick ASAP.

He laughed and said "girl you can wait chill" I pouted and stopped recording I had a attitude after that "you mean" I said crossing my arms he laughed "I'm just playing baby ima give you some when we get home" I started cheesing hard as hell "for real??" I asked he nodded and we kept driving.

JAY POV
I was In the nail salon with sky, I was sitting there looking dumb as hell she was telling me to get my nails done with her but Ian with that gay ass shit. She kept saying how it's not gay but they put clear polish on yo damn nails. I wasn't for it. This damn light skin shorty kept looking at me I wasn't trying to get beat in here so Ian look back.

"Hey what's your name?" She asked I looked at her and she was pretty but she wasn't Sky I looked back at where sky was "rude much" she said I nodded sky heard the girl speaking so she looked to see at who I nodded my head at her because I knew she was go say some shit.

She rolled her eyes and looked back at her nails. "Who you here with?" The girl asked again then another lady said "girl stop talking to this man he obviously not interested sit up fast ass down" I chuckled shorty got her ass treated... sky looked back over to where I was sitting and I looked at her she shook her head. "Girl he fine I don't care.. now who you here with sir?" She asked again Sky was still looking over here so she spoke "his wife" sky said showing her ring off.

I knew this girl was go say some shit.. she not the type to keep quite she the fighter type and Ian need her fighting with my child in her. I shook my head the girl looked at me and back at sky "out girl you pretty.. and you pregnant y'all baby go be fye.. or is he even the baby daddy?" Shorty said tryna be messy

"If I wasn't pregnant I would've slapped yo ass learn some manners hoe and respect a queen when you see one" sky said . I finally spoke "sky stop tripping Ian looking at shorty ass just chill and finish getting fye for daddy" she smiled and turned back around to finish getting her nails done. The light skin girl said "girl I'll slap you with that damn baby in you and damn so you can speak" she was laughing I stood up "girl I will shoot cho ass in this damn shop don't ever disrespect me or my wife again" everybody was looking and some was saying "I know that's right, you a king" I looked at the lady that said that and nodded. I thought about the name maybe that should be my son name.

I moved my seat and went to sit in a now empty seat by sky. when she was finished I payed the lady and we left. That shorty from inside was standing outside "so what's that shit you was saying bitch" sky rolled her eyes "mann you lucky I'm pregnant but my man ain't gotta shoot you imma do it myself bitch go find some business" she said and walked to the truck I walked to. "Sky stop even giving these hoes the time of day OnBro they ass don't have shit on you I said kissing her" she smiled "I know daddy but that's disrespectful and I don't like that shit if Kaiden wasn't in me I would've been punched her ass" she said

SKY POV
I find out what I'm having in two weeks and I was excited because I knew he was a boy, it was mommy senses. "Yea speaking of Kaiden I was thinking his nickname should be king.." jay said "eeee you raw as hell I love it" I said I can't wait till my baby get here he's going to get everything and more ima spoil my child so much I'll never be bored.. to bad I have 6 more months to go ugh this going to be forever.

ONE MORE CHAPTER HOESSSS❤️ AYEEE BOOK 2 GO BE BUSSING ONBRO