Prologue

Taehyung POV

At a one peaceful day, in an award show, BTS gathered on the dressing room backstage.

I was looking at mirror fixing my hair when manager hyung came in rush to tell me.

"Taehyung-ah, get ready for 6 months project. You'll be attending 'We Got Married' with a Twice member," he suddenly appeared behind me, tapping on my shoulder.

I lifted my eyebrows, hands still playing with my phone, not really minding what he told me until I realized that it was a serious matter.

What the hell... as if the MBC's We Got Married? Where the couples would do some lovey dovey scene in front of the camera like a newlyweds?

And with Twice member.....

The hyungs sat on the couch behind me got surprised with this sudden announcement.

Even we don't have any right to decide we're joining in, it must be a thrilled announcement for us if the managers just came in and tell us this and that without any prior notice.

The only ones not listening to this were Namjoon who seemed putting on headphone and Jungkook who was sleeping on the other couch.

"What did you say?!" Jin hyung yelled in shocked. "Twice?!"

"Oh, no..," Jhope looked unhappy. "No, not her. Not with Taehyung."

All members, except Namjoon, were looking at Jungkook, who was at the moment sleeping so peacefully on the longer couch beside the couch where Jin, Jhope, Jimin, and Suga seated in.

Manager hyung tapped my shoulder slightly before he left.

"You have to say yes to this project. Bighit and JYP have made the deal. The ship between you and her are getting more attention nowadays and the tv approached us to increase their rating."

I now furrowed my eyebrows, still looking at mirror, speechless.

'Yeah I know it, the only ship between me and Twice member. This gotta be her. But how Jungkook would think about this...'

"No, Tae, No way." Jin stand up, now tap on my shoulder, same place with manager hyung tapped on me. "I think you should say no this time."

Jimin just stayed silent. From his silence I could expect what he was thinking about this since he is the only one knows about the upcoming complicated situation that involves me, Jungkook, and her. Yeah, her....

Before manager hyung vanished over the dressing room's door, the latest word he said to us was her name.

"It is Chou Tzuyu, by the way. In case you're curious."

He addressed 'you' to me. Yeah, my curiousity all now gone, replaced by the worry feeling that this one would be gone bad.

--

Author:

English is not my language but I want to drop a story, inspired by some events I adore a lot between Tae & Tzu. This just came from my random imagination.

Ok this is a trash. I will just write until I feel that I need to stop because I know this is a trash :(