Nutty Newlyweds (Clint X Reader)

Start from the beginning

He pulls away, his eyes locked on you. "Okay, maybe not only in archery." He says, his strong hands holding tightly onto your waist.

"And what would be the other thing?" You ask, leaning close to his face, able to feel his breath. You rest your hands on his chest for balance.

"Loving you." He chuckles as you smash your lips to his again. You melt into him, unable to control yourself. He pulls you down against him, rolling you over again.

xxx

You peacefully sway in your hammock. Clint's making you food over the campfire and the sun is low in the sky. You decide to stay out of his way while he finishes setting up camp by reading a book.

Just as the book begins to finally gets good, you flail to the ground. You let out a groan, the air rushing out of your chest. You flip over onto your back, seeing Clint holding his gut in laughter. "Clint!" You shout, glaring at him.

"Oh, that was so good. You weren't expecting that at all." He laughs, his face slightly turning red. You pout, trying to catch your breath.

"That wasn't funny." You say, mad at him.

"Oh, come on. I'm sorry." He says, reaching out to you.

"Don't say it if you don't mean it." You frown, swatting away his hand.

"Okay, okay. I'm not sorry for knocking you out of the hammock, but I am sorry for knocking the breath out of you." He apologizes, keeping his hand out to you. You take it and let him help you up.

"You're a jerk." You huff.

"I know. I'm sorry, babe." He says, pulling out close to him. He kisses your cheek, unfortunately bringing a soft smile to your face. "Still love me?" He asks.

"Always." You chuckle, resting your head on his shoulder.

xxx

"This is our bed?" You ask, looking into the tent. There was a small lantern in the corner and blankets and pillows sprawled on the hard ground. You were expecting there to at least be an air mattress for the both of you to sleep on.

"Hey, don't judge it till you sleep in it." He says, pushing past you and into the tent. He jumps onto the ground, slightly groaning as he forces a smile. "See? It's nice."

"My back is going to kill me in the morning." You sigh, crawling into the tent. You zip it shut to help keep the annoying bugs out.

Before you can turn around, he grabs your waist and pulls you over to him. "Clint!" You exclaim.

"What? You were taking too long." He says, pulling you into his lap.

"I was closing the door." You say, throwing your (H/C) locks over your shoulder.

"Right. We don't want anyone seeking a peek tonight." He teases as he rests his chin on your open shoulder.

"You're so gross." You chuckle, shaking your head.

He just smiles, closing his eyes as he holds you close. You reach over and grab your book. You flip it open, trying to get back to where you were. Hopefully, Clint wouldn't interrupt you again.