|Chapter 30 : Last Hideout |

Start from the beginning

,, I am not giving anyone ! .. t-that " he hesitated not wanting to repeat the bad word I've said which mad eke chuckle.

,, you're part of my pack baekhyun.. despite you having tried to kidnapp my mate and me having almost killed you-"
,, it was not You " he cut me off as he sat down looking at the door or maybe the window outside.

,, it doesn't matter .. what I'm saying is.. I'm thankful for what you did for my pack, chanyeol is like a brother to me and if anyone deserved him it would be you. You can't run away from this forever especially when you belong to us now.. " my eyes roamed over his body as I noticed him fidgeting with his fingers looking back to the ground
,, what's holding you back ? What are you so afraid of ?"

,, I .. I am not afraid of anything. It is just not that easy " he looked back up at me and I was quiet, frowning back at him I hoped he would explain himself further and luckily he did.
,, you and kyungsoo.. I have great respect for you, each and especially together.. you obviously went through so much and have not even reached the end of it all just yet but still manage to stick together like that..

I love between a wolf and a hunter .. it sounds so bizarre. This baby is not the only thing that made you 2 special. You have both shown great strength, I mean You are a true alpha and kyungsoo killed his own father for the greater good.

Having a mate means having someone you are destined to meet but the 2 of you are destined to stay together and you fought for it. You deserve it.

I did not fight for my freedom. I did not fight for my mate .. I am not even suppose to be here at this moment. I am so greatful to have met chanyeol but I relay do not deserve him-"
,, so you'd rather have him live alone with a broken heart ?" I spoke in disbelieve and he shock his head thinking to himself.

,, do you not understand what I am trying to say? Once the baby is born you will need to give a lif-"
,, I already talked about this with kyungsoo we will just kill off a rogue or something none of is will die for this " I tried reassuring him but yet again he just shock his he's making me sigh as he continued.

,, alios said there's a battle coming, you expect to find a rogue or keep a rogue in the middle of this kind of battle ? When it's time we need to act fast. Me and chanyeol are not like you 2 .. I-I was meant for this I'm honoured to do this and grateful to have met all of you "

I didn't want to believe that tho as I glanced down shaking my head lightly while I tried to think. Something was telling me this wouldn't be how it ended, something was making me feel like I shouldn't even worry and that everything would work out.

My eyes landed back on him to see him glancing outside. I wouldn't have to guess long at what he was looking to seem so sad and lost in thoughs.
It made me smirk weakly
,, if you were meant for this then why did you get a second chance mate ?" Not everyone got a second chance mate only few were chosen so I didn't see how this would make them any less special than us.
Despite that.. they may not notice or know but they stick together just as much through all the troubles we went until now.
,, why the hell would you compare you 2 to us ? You don't need to be like us to deserve each other. Can't you just be you.. chanyeol and baekhyun."

He glanced at me now considering what is aid and probably repeating it in his head to get a gripp of it.

He was going to say something but just as he opened his mouth a yelped appeard and my eyes widened when I recognized it. I reacted instantly moving kyungsoo gently but fast aside to lay on his own off of me when I shifted and ran outside.

Not hesitating I jumped on the foreign wolf. The rogue biting into its neck and tearing it off chanyeol with the help of Sehun. It was quite huge and I growled loudly stepping in front of the 2 as it got back to his feet shaking as if my bite had bearly affected it.

It growled loudly back and I noticed that this was not a rogue.
Which made me growl even lower.
He was about to jump me again and I was ready for it but before he could a shot rang through the air and the wolf fell motionless back to the ground.

I shifted in anger turning around to look at hyunsik with red glowing eyes.
,, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!"
I yelled ready to stomp closer but Sehuns hands held me back.

,, I saved your ass what's with you!?" He spat in disrespect back.as he put his gun back into his belt.

,, I had it under control ! And it wasn't a rogue ! Maybe it was just trying to defend its territory"
I argued in anger. He had just taken a life without knowing the context. It alone was not a threat to all of us we could ve taken him and asked him questions first !

,, It was going to howl and possibly call back up. So I did what i needed !" hyunsik defended in anger himself causing me to clench my teeth .

,, hyunsik " Sehun muttered stressed but pleasingly but he wouldn't react to it and rather sighed walking back into the house.

I clenched my jaw exhaling a few angered times before turning my attention back to chanyeol who was still on the ground but now sitting up holding his arm.
,, are you ok-"
,, fine !" He snapped and I frowned at everyone attitude.
,, chanyeol " I attempted to take a hold of his arm and have a look but he banked it out of my grip.
,, I said I'm fine!" He looked away before he stood up and inhaled
,, .. I'm fine .. don't worry ok "

I shan't said more when he aswell entered the house again making me only turn to Sehun now a little confused.,, hat happened ?"

,, we were putting the trash and all that out when it came out of nowhere.. don't.. be too harsh on them ok. Hyunsiks still shaken from the kyungsoos father situation .. I mean he grew up with him most of the time apparently so he was almost a father to him too" Sehun explained ,,and chanyeol still can't get m-myungsoo out of his head neither Kris .."

This made me exhale feeling slightly guilty for acting pushy on them. I noticed how it was awfully quiet when we were driver for some times and I knew it was because everything that happened was finding its place in everyone.

My eyes drifted back to the dead body of a wolf now. It didn't shift back which confused me aswell knowing that only rogues didn't shift back, I got down in front of it and soon enough noticed a collar around it's neck.
It's a tammed rogue.. he would've drawn hunters attention of other packs whoever that rogue had belonged too.

Hyunsik did know better in the end ..

,, hey .. I think .. I think I've got an idea to help us all " I looked back onto Sehun who suddenly sounded way too happy while he as slooking at the old house and the what seemed to be almost falling apart old caravan.

,, games night !"

•◇•◇•

I'm still an awkward introvert and I'm still hating it✌ and no one asked so imma shut it