Gentle vs Izuku

"Shoji, let me down from here." Said Izuku as he climbed down from the gentle giant and helped by Iida.

So Gentle is it, well how about fighting me with everything you have like with your little friend there and I will fight you with everything I have."

"This will be an unfair Fight, not very gentlemanly of you since it's 1. 2. 3. 14. 15. 16 of you!"

"Relax Gentle I'm not gonna let my subordinates fight with me, they are here for 2 things." Izuku then put his hand in the supination position and all 15 of his comrades lent there hands to him and dark energy coursed from them to Izuku.
"1 is to lend me their Quirks and 2 to be spectators and witnesses."

"Very well, Deku let us begin!"
Gentle starts to float on air.

"Ah must be a floatation quirk like that Captain Fly no worries I will end this quickly so we ca-" and Izuku makes a weird funny face that caused most of his friends to erupt in laughter.

"How did you like my gentle rebound. My Quirk Elasticity allows me to turn the air into elastic walls for me to manipulate at will."

"Ok then. Let's get serious." Said Izuku as green electricity emits from his body.

"Hold up, How is his electricity that color and I can never turn my yellow electricity into that."

"I am not supposed to tell you guys but ever since Izuku used our powers to fight the asshole who shall not be named and Overhaul. Izuku's body had undergone severe genetic mutations that come with some of our Quirks and Tsuyu he grew a frog tongue before he kissed me."

"Tell me more! Tell me more!" Said Mineta spastically.

Tsuyu then smacked him with her tongue. "Sorry that my Quirk scared you like that Uraraka."

"It's no problem, Tsu." Said the Villainess as she headpats Tsuyu "It just surprised me that Izuku has your tongue and as I looked at him shirtless, I've noticed that some of your Quirks based on physical mutations was affecting Deku's body and he even had Mina's horns.

"HE HAD MY HORNS!" Screamed Mina. "I knew something was up with Izuku when he dressed up coming to dinner with the flu like that episode of Spongebob when he came downstairs with you to come eat with us."

"Izuku is a man,Mina." Said Kirishima. "He takes good care of us, that he fails to take of himself."

"I know that babe, but Izuku is an idiot thinking he could do this himself instead of relying on all of us." Said Mina.

"Midoriya has proven he deeply cares for us, and even when those Quirks of mutations were causing him complications, He never much showed it so we can know it wasn't our fault his body went haywire." Said Iida stiffly.

All the members nodded in agreement with Iida's statement.

"I know Izuku started this gang to save me and for that I am grateful for all of yours and his friendship. BUT WHY THE HELL HE NEVER SHARE HIS DAMN PAIN WITH ME, I PRACTICALLY SPILLED MY HEART OUT TO HIM, WHY WON'T  HE DO THE SAME?!!" Asked Shoto through his dual personality.

"That's just it, bro. Izuku Midoriya has it hard for him since he was originally Quirkless and weak and he literally went full on Rambo on Hero Society for all the damage inflicted on you and us." Said Kirishima. "I mean look at us. Jiro, Tsuyu and Hagakure were not originally thieves from the underworld, They were in families struggling to make ends meet. Those 3 met each other when they tried to steal a support device and were almost caught. They knew in their own minds that once they get caught it's not only over for them but for their families. After the girls left tje Detnerat Company building, they met each other the next day by coincidence and decided that they were going to be stealing the various support items to sell and split the profits to support their loved ones.