Vengeance is mine!

Ablation and his Squad in civilian clothes walked on the road, due to Twice suffering mental instability from his own clones killing themselves in front of him was given his mask but Ablation told him to keep his hoodie on while doing it. "I see a cutie at 12:00." Said Toga excited. Ablation then motioned Kota towards the girl. As Kota makes his way towards the young girl."So we are using this brat to get her away from Overhaul?" asked Dabi. "Yes, Kota is pivotal to this plan and we must make sure "Lie Detector" isn't near which is why I had Twice clone me 4 times to make them lookout. Ugh, I really wish we could fix that guy." Said Ablation with pity." I can't believe he drove himself to this point of insanity. Toga always makes sure he isn't at the point of splitting but my question is will it be enough?"

"She does have compassion for people." Said Dabi "Even if she expressed it differently than others."

"Hi I'm Kota, What's your name?" asked Kota to the girl.

"Eri, but you really shouldn't come near me at all." warned the young girl to Kota."Cause my father will be very angry."

"Eri how many times did I tell you not to talk to strangers." Said a masked figure calmly as he walked towards the young children.This masked man was Overhaul.

"Twice, Toga quickly come and pose as his parents and Twice wear the black wig and nose mask quickly!" Said Ablation on his earpiece.

"Why can't Dabi pose as the dad?" asked Spinner.

"Because Dabi has a very bad Quirk condition that causes his skin to burn whenever he uses it which is why he looks like that now. Obviously it would look Hella suspicious if he just show up outta nowhere in a rival Villains territory, Right? " Said Ablation.

"Well that makes a lot of sense." Agreed Spinner.

"Now then little boy, What are you doing here." Asked Overhaul.

Kota then went in front of Eri with his hands outstretched. "I won't let you hurt her." Said Kota with courage.

"Hurt her, boy you don't know what your dealing with."Said Overhaul.

"I do and it's a girl needing protecting." Shouted Kota.

"Eri get over here or you know exactly what I am about to do." Said Overhaul as Eri flinches.

Suddenly Himiko and Twice came quickly ."There you are Kota kun we've been looking all over for you." Said Himiko as she picks up Kota.

"Who are you 2?" Said Overhaul to The posing couple. "We're his parents silly." Said Toga" I'm Himiko and this is my husband Jin Bubbigawa." "We're married? No we're not!" said Twice.

"Don't mind him, He had a bad concussion." Said Toga" we Will be leaving soon mister scary mask, Kota say goodbye to your new friend."

"Bye." Said Kota as he blushes as Himiko carried him away and looks at the new friend he made.

"Eri we are going." Said Overhaul as he dragged Eri by the arm.

"His gaze, His back, his bravery. I never felt like that before." Thought Eri to herself.

"Great Extraction, both of you Izuku would be so proud!" Said Ablation as he hugged his two subordinates in a group hug. "Now Izuku has a brilliant plan and Toga this one involves you and Twice."

Tarturus

Tarturus, a special Villain Prison which is named after the realm of the underworld in Greek mythology. It is home to 1,541 prisoners. Now here Stain and All For One are imprisoned here and All Might enters.  

"Nice of you to visit me, All Might." Said the former Symbol Of Evil.

"Spare me the formalities All For One." Said All Might."Where did you send young Midoriya?!"