Aftermath

After All Might's victory against All For One, The world realised something, They have lost their Symbol Of Peace as the Villains lost their Symbol of Evil. But no one is as more devastated in it's loss than Izuku, for he lost a mentor who has shown him how to strike fear into people's hearts and how to never shown signs of weakness in front of others.

After Izuku was transported back to his original hideout where the rest of his friends and mother along with Shoto's mother was present, everyone knew that Izuku has just suffered the greatest loss ever. Uraraka and Shoto walked him to Ablation's Laboratory to patch up his injuries.

Izuku's mother knew that her son needed some alone time with Shoto and Uraraka so she immediately asked Izuku's other friends to give him some space.

" This is the worst!" Shouted Izuku after he shattered a glass vial in Ablation's Lab. Uraraka started swabbing at his bruises as Shoto passed the ointment."Babe, I know you are in a lot of pain,but look, you still have us and right now Ablation is gonna go try recruiting more Villains for us and he already had the son of the Waterhoses at our side."Said Uraraka with her arms wrapped around Izuku's neck.

"YEAH SHE'S RIGHT!" Flared up Shoto."WE STILL NEED TO KICK SOME HERO ASS ALONG THE WAY SO WE CAN STILL RECRUIT PEOPLE TO OUR CAUSE EVEN IF THEY ARE KIDS."

Izuku then came back to his senses and came to a realisation." This is NOT over.SHOTO! find me people you yourself deem worthy of joining us. Uraraka tell The League we need to find resources so find me a list of Villain Groups that is considered a threat to us, We need to perform a campaign!" gleamed Izuku in a dark look.

"And he's back!" said Shoto and Uraraka in union.Meanwhile Bakugo was coming to terms that Izuku is no longer a sane person. After having his bodily fluids extracted, during his captivity he saw Izuku making a serum with it and placed them in vials. He injected a vial into X, his evil clone who now have stronger powers of explosions and what makes this worse is Izuku has also gave him a second vial which gave his clone the Quirk of creating air bubbles and imparting his sweat into it caused the bubble to make very strong explosions. (A/N: similar to Yoshikage Kira using his Killer Queen and Stray Cat on Josuke.)

Bakugo remembered that Izuku has given vials of the serum to a man called the Doctor."Deku you better get ready cause I will be the one to take your ass down along with your friends." Muttered Bakugo to himself.

After making a full recovery. Bakugo decided to train. All Might decided to see him."Young Bakugo, May I speak with you?" asked the former Symbol of Peace."Yeah sure,Whatever." Said Bakugo."Young Bakugo I am sure that you learned that Ragdoll was rescued successfully but she lost her Quirk and she no longer is a Pro Hero."

"Yeah I heard about it, Shitty Deku kidnapped her using his other "classmates" to fool her into a trap." said Bakugo irritated." Deku really wasn't the same guy I tormented, he is now driven towards destroying everything we came to know, then I learned that The Nerf freak who had made me spill my DNA had rescued Kota from a Villain during the assault on the forest and gained a Quirk that turns him into a bird, NOW he went missing!" Screamed Bakugo." I know Deku went evil but why is he protecting his minions like they are his family or something, All Might?" asked Bakugo.

"Because young Bakugo, like there are different kinds of Heroes, like some seeking to bring criminals to justice and others for fortune and fame. There are Villains who do the same. Some who are the most worst people who lives in the worst kind of immoral,unethical sorry excuse of a human being, but in rare cases there are Villains who are righteous but are willing break the laws to do so but follow their own path and make their own moral codes, such as young Midoriya, even though he sent these Villains, He put a man he could trust as an overseer to make sure it wasn't anyone innocent who got hurt during the rampage."

"So there might be a chance for us to bring him back from the darkness?"
Asked Bakugo. "Yes cause it depends on the both of us, you were the one who did relentlessly bully him and I was the one who pushed him deeper into the abyss." said All Might in sadness. "I must bring this boy back to the side of good, even if it cost me my life."

Meanwhile Shoto stumbled upon a group of thugs who wished to join The League Of Villains."What do you mean we're not good enough to join?" asked one thug."We just want to kill and rape as we please like you guys." said another thug. Shoto then extended his left arm."WE DON'T NEED TRASH LIKE THESE TO JOIN US!!! NOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT! BECOME KINDLING FOR ME! AHAHAHA! " Laughed Shoto maniacally as he kills the thugs in his path with a torrid inferno."THIS IS HOW YOU DISPOSE COMBUSTIBLE WASTE!" Said Shoto with an evil grin.

Meanwhile Mineta was looking for new recruits that he can bring back to Izuku to be praised by him and he stumbled upon a scene in which he saw a man in a plague mask wearing a fur jacket murder 3 powerful Quirk users in one go. Mineta decided this man should join the League, so he came to introduce himself to the man and decided to contact Izuku about him and told him that the Villain calls himself Overhaul.