Recovery

a day after Overhaul's defeat, Ablation has called Izuku and Uraraka down along with the others to watch the news on TV.

"We are live covering a video feed that went viral last night. It shows what appeared to be Heroes fighting a Villain who appeared to get the upper hand on the Pro Heroes And suddenly another Villain who suddenly appeared with a young girl in his arms intrusted her to a Hero in training and fought the Villain himself and afterwards more Villains appeared who appeared to be allies of the victorious Villain and they took the little girl as The Hero in training followed the Villain who had the defeated Villain at gunpoint through a portal only to come out with The defeated Villain in custody. Ryoko tell us more about this video."

"Yes Yasuda, The Hero in Training Is identified as 17 year old Mirio Togata also known as Lemillion, a protege of the recently deceased Pro Hero NightEye as of now U.A refused to let us interview him. The defeated Villain is 26 year old Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki, Capo of the now defunct Eight Precepts Of Death as Lemillion brought him out he was seen sobbing uncontrollably and saying he was contaminated beyond repair. The Villain who defeated him is 16 year old Izuku Midoriya Villain name "Deku" Leader of the League Of Villains, He is responsible for the Yaoyoruzu Incident, USJ attacks, The concurrent assaults of Police Headquarters and a mental Hospital and abduction of his Mother Inko Midoriya and Rei Todoroki respectively  The Vanguard Action Squad assault, The kidnapping of 2 children and Momo Yaoyoruzu and most recently the Fall of the Eight Precepts Of Death. His associates identified at the Video are the following." Said the news reporter as he went down the list of The League Of Villains Roster excluding Shoto an Izuku's mothers and Mei Hatsume.

"In other news Flame Hero Endeavour is now the next Number One Hero as by ranking and after All Might's retirement."

Izuku then turns off the TV. Everyone cheers as soon as every member sees him. "Congratulations boss, you made headlines." Said Ablation as he pulls him in for a hug.

"No fair, Ablation don't hug my man before me." Said Uraraka in jealousy as she hugged him the hardest.

"Sorry, but after all we been through together cause of Chisaki, I couldn't help it." Said Ablation emotionally.

"Yeah,Yeah whatever all of you bring it in!" Said Izuku as he hugged his mom and his fellow Villains in a group hug.

3 days later

"So Izuku baby, now that you defeated that awful man, How will you deal with Shoto's ass of a father?" asked his mother.

"Mom the fact Endeavour is now the Number one Hero and Symbol of Peace makes me happy to say, It is time to expose and end this man's career, but now is not the time I'm gonna first collapse the economy before I get to him."

"How are you going to do that?" Asked Inko.

"Her." Said Izuku pointing to Momo.
"She will be one of my best members to collapse the economy that that people built on the backs of the helpless. All For One has made allies and controlled Japan 100+ years ago and he did this by gifting and removing Quirks. But since times changed I'll do things much differently, I'll turn Hero Society economy inside out with her Quirk by giving money made with her Quirk to multiple destitutes. I won't ever that money for myself but I'll need funds for weapons, costume upgrades and ammunition so for now Momo will just make Gold and Gems as she wants and Shoto will forge her Gold for jewellery and Ablation will run the business so for now that method is also on hold for I got bigger problems."

"What other problems,dear?" asked his mother.

"Eri is still afraid of us and the horn that was the source of her Quirk has started to shrink."