Chapter 18: U.A Spring Festival Infiltration

Izuku brought out all members of his League Of Villains who is not an adult and brought them to his desk in his main office. "Shoto,Uraraka,Jiro,Tsu,Hagakure,Hatsume,Tenya and you too Mineta. I need you to guys to be in that festival and bond very strongly with these specific students." Said Izuku as he took out pictures of  Rikido Sato,Mashiro Ojiro, Yuga Aoyama,Mezu Shoji and especially  Koji Koda. I especially got a transfer request for both Shoto and Uraraka to get to Class 1-B,but since Shoto's father is very much against it I got Uraraka and Tenya to convince him that Class 1-B is a better change for it. Now Jiro and Tsuyu-" "I told you to call me Tsu." "Sorry Tsu will both convince  Koji Koda to join us. Shoto and Uraraka will convince Mezu Shoji and Mashiro Oijiro
to join us. And Tenya will convince Rikido Sato to join and since Iida is class President, You can convince your class using classroom politics and social and moral standings to show why our League Of Villains is just and Hero Society is something that is a farce that can cause more Villains to be more proactive and desperate  due to the Government wasting money on heroes who should fight without expecting anything in return." Said Izuku."Show them we are in the just not on the wrong and Shoto I'm so sorry to tell you this,but you need to open up to your new class about how awful Endeavour was to you and you siblings along with what happened to your mother.Do this for me and I will start a search and rescue operation for your mother." Said Izuku."WAIT YOU WILL GO TO FIND OUR MOTHER!" Screamed Shoto upon activated his fire side."I knew he will never let us down we will get to see mommy again!" Said the Ice side. Izuku gave Shoto a hug,"You both better make a good impression ok." Said Izuku to the sides of Shoto. "Ablation." Said Izuku. "Ablation appears in front of Izuku in a mist form, "Yes,Izuku." Said Ablation appearing from a cloud of mist. " Recruit these 4 and make sure they join our Vanguard Action Squad unit,and take Kacchan X with you,afterwards do recruit these 3 as well for our Action Squad as well. Ablation looked at Izuku with a disappointment that rivals even parents."Really Izuku, you want me to recruit Muscular,Moonfish,Big Sis Magne, Mustard to our Organization.Those 3 are far from your standard of recruiting." "I know but for now these 3 will be just our Temps and you will watch over them to make sure that no one other than the Pro Heroes in training and The Pro Heroes are the only casualties. But you keep an Eye on Muscular especially,He is one that even I need to keep innocent people away from especially." Said Izuku."You can kill or defeat him as you please,but until then I  at least need to keep up my appearance as a Villain with no morals for now to the Pros." "Ok I get it." Said Ablation. "Now these 4 will be permanent right?"  ,"Yes also 1st and foremost all your Water based Quirks are now blended into your body as 1 Quirk but in out last mission you couldn't use Evaporate due to the fact that you lack a constant water supply and also you were in an enclosed space so you couldn't use your erode the door without Shoto's Ice helping you out so Im giving you several Ice based Quirks to keep your molecular matrix from falling apart cause I noticed that you have shown signs of yourself dripping off you body every time you shoot pressured water so Ice Quirks can help stabilize you and make you more stronger,also Hatsune made you a new costume using your old one as a base,The chest and joint pads stores and releases water and the soles can mainly act as a propeller to shoot water to do that waterjet move when you evacuated Shoto and Uraraka so no more carrying heavy water bottles cause now this backpack part of your costume carries water for you up to 40 liters so with this costume along with bulletproof plexiglass that shows the storage of the water and able to take several beatings from KacchanX's explosions you now have a portable water reservoir that can store water and replenish water using your Quirk via valve that is the shaped like a salt shaker also I borrowed Uraraka's Quirk and implemented it in your costume so you won't feel any weight." Said Izuku as he hands Ablation his new costume."Wait you took your girl's Quirk and put it in my costume? ARE YOU MAD!?! I respect the Hell out of Uraraka for you to just take her Quirk and make her unable to be of use-"" WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Stop right there,Moin. I have not stolen her Quirk permanently, I obtain this mirroring and copying Quirk while I was out in the street stealing Quirks and so I combined the 2 and I can copy a Quirk permanently without stealing it directly from the host and graft it anywhere I want without losing The Quirks from All For One." "So our second in command didn't lose her Quirk?" "No." "Can I try on the new costume?" "Alright lets see how it works." Ablation's new costume is a Body Armor that Izuku made uniform to his League in Dark blue color made out of Izuku's Element X material that he made for all the costumes his League Of Villains wear, in that body armor was 3 layers 2 thick and 1 hollow in between the thick layers with valves that is built to suck in water and releases it via switch of a valve along with the above mentioned knee and elbow pads and backpack, Ablation has a Dark Blue Trenchcoat, Hat and gloves made of a special density material which has water in specific sites which Ablation can control to make his costume into a blast wall and the in the sleeves are small waterjets which can shoot high pressured water without using his Quirk to do so. "Now that you are fully armed, Recruit them!" Ablation then disappeared.