Chapter 19:All For One Returns

As Izuku was asleep he began hearing All For One's voice. "Young Midoriya, you have done very well to exceed my expectations.You used my Quirk to make it strong and now I need to emerge from you to fight All Might as he discovered that I am still here.I may be dead but my Quirk is in fact a manifestation of my will and soul in other words my Quirk is my consciousness and while my physical body died my soul is still here in you.Now that you gathered a sizable number of subordinates its time you revive me. Put me in a Noumu seed with my Quirk and give me all the Quirks you have stolen and made minus that Signature Pyrokinesis Quirk you made for yourself as that is an award for your achievement and make me whole so I can fight Toshinori Yagi once more."Izuku then immediately went to the lab where Ablation was creating an army of Noumu's they can use as pawns in upcoming battles. So Izuku and Ablation both decided to remake All For One's body by Izuku imbueing the Noumu seed with All For One and every other Quirk he previously stole except the one he has currently made for himself but unfortunately the All For One  in his condition that All Might had put him through including missing eyes was the only thing that came out from the Noumu seed that Izuku inserted All For One in. All For One came out of the Noumu incubator chamber as he broke out from the glass exerting his pressure.
Izuku then immediately put All For One in a life support system and then asked him why wasn't the process able to put him in his prime state.
All For One explains that Izuku got his Quirk in that state so he would be revived in that state no matter what he does to change it.All For One then put on a model of a Life support helmet that Izuku made for him and later has met all of Izuku's latest additions to his League Of Villains. "Amazing,even I could never go this far into recruiting Villains upon this scale,especially when they come from the big 3 Families of Pro Heroes." "Well,Iida was obligated to joining us. Momo and Shoto were those who are saved and joined me." Said Izuku humbling himself. "Now young Midoriya,I have a task for you,kidnap the one who led you in this dispairing path and being your new recruits to fight alongside you. "First things first,Sensei." Said Izuku. I need these 4 first during the Spring Festival so that way they are tempted to join us. My members have all infiltrated the U.A class 1-B to complete our recruitment for our League Of Villains inner circle.Ablation has already has been searching for every field trip schedules to pick out when is the best time to launch an attack.I have completed my 10 elite members for the Vanguard Action Squad with KacchanX at the lead. I have recruited  also Mina Ashido,her boyfriend Eijiro Kirishima,Denki Kaminari, and Hanta Sero as the 1st wave and Muscular,Magne,Mustard and Moonfish as the ones going after indicriminate targets. Also Mr.Compress will be a part of this too."
"You think very far ahead,Im glad I chose you as my heir."Said All For One.

Shoto  P.O.V

After most of our League Members have infiltrated the The Hero Class 1-B

After most of our League Members have infiltrated the The Hero Class 1-B.  We have decided to befriend the 4 students to recruit. I became close to Mezo Shoji whom Tenya have introduced me to.I learned this big guy may look scary but he is a real gentle giant,then I caught Monoma continuously harrass him and even Copied his Quirk to bully him. I was getting so mad that I came to Monona and said," This guy never done anything to you,why the hell you picking on him." Monoma answered with a smirk. "Cause unlike our class your new one is inferior to us, we have more students than that puny excuse for a class with only 6 kids originally. Also these poor "Special Needs" heroes are only accepted cause their parents can't handle it anymore with their social awkwardness and can't even interact with other people except  themselves,by the way, their teacher quit and only the class rep Iida was able to put them in line cause they can understand him and he wanted out of our class just to be with them,he is a disgrace!" Shoto was now seething in rage, in his head his fire side started talking to him."LET ME OUT! I'M GONNA ROAST THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!" then his ice side talked inside him."No let me out! I  will give him the worst case of Frostbite!" Then Uraraka and Tenya came and held Shoto by the shoulders."Come on Shoto! We have activities to plan oh and let's take you too Shoji!" Said Uraraka. "Well well if it isn't the 3 traitors of Class 1-A all together as 1 well you all better watch your back cause we will blow your retarded class away so bad that these retards will wish they weren't in this world and their parents used protection on the day they were conceived ." Uraraka heard enough and was about to attempt to use her Zero Gravity  on Monoma.Iida stopped her and whispered." Remember why we are here. We need to make it look like to our new class we are not the bad guys and we will help them once we get them to our side." Said Iida. "Uraraka calmed down and grabbed Shoto and Shoji by the arms and brought them into the classroom. Uraraka,Iida,Tsuyu,Hagakure,Jiro,Mineta,along with Mina,Kirishima,Kaminari,Sero and Tokoyami all sat in the class talking amongst each other while Ojiro was practices martial arts along with his tail, Koda is playing with the hamsters and mice, Aoyama played with the glitter and arts and crafts to make his "dazzling costume" and Sato in the background made sweets and snacks and distributed them to his classmates and newcomers in a welcoming manner and Shoji helping Aoyama from spilling his can of glitter on the floor. "This is awful." Said Uraraka with a tear in her eye." Hero Society even discriminates those with dreams even though they are unable to hold a conversation due to immerse shyness and well natured people like Koji and Shoji, also Aoyama's obsessive nature of Twinkling objects coupled with his birth defects was the reason his parents left him under the care of the school and never contacted him ever since. Sato well he is strong but only if he consumed 10 grams of sugar and for that Class 1-A always bullies him for it." "I always get back at them with Dark Shadow but unfortunately I was given a warning by the principal to not use it to hurt them or they will expel me."Said Tokoyami." Damn I wish we can just give them a place where we can keep them safe from these assholes." Said Jiro. The whole group nodded in agreement. "Let's all take them and meet Izuku and also we teach them that sometimes you need to be violent in order to protect yourself and those that care for you."I said. "What are you guys talking about." Said Shoji. "Hey Shoji." Said Shoto." What is your stance along with the class on being a Pro Hero?"
Shoji then formed a mouth with his Tentacle like arms." We 5 all wanted to be heroes even though we are cut out of the main class." Said Shoji." Nobody recognizes our abilities cause they think of us as weak,I have a strong Quirk yes but I don't want to hurt people with it and I only want to protect people not fight." Said Shoji"Koda and Sato are both in the same boat as I am,Aoyama his parents has only left him a support belt and dumped him here and he is always seen as a burden,And Oijiro has this obsessive disorder on martial arts that he practices less than fruitless moves and lacks coordination to do it. Tokoyami always stood up for us but he was threatened with expulsion if he uses his Quirk without permission,And Iida who stands by his own brother's rules forsaken the top pro hero class just to be with us and encourages us to not give up our dream." Hearing Shoji's story the entire villains were sad and griefstrickend.Uraraka stood up and said" I know let's take a field trip to take our minds off of school and meet the most awesomely coolest man you'll ever meet." "Will he twinkle?" Asked Aoyama."Does he love animals too?" Asked Koda. "I hope he has a sweet tooth ." Said Sato. "I wonder if he can train me to be a better fighter".said Oijiro. "Oh yes by the way we will go to a secret portal so everyone will have to keep it secret, ok?" Said Uraraka. "OK class,we will commence our secret trip so everyone present?" Said Iida."Present!" Said the entire class as 1. "Let's Go!" Said  Iida as he ran fast and the class follows him. They came to the portal Iida ran and the rest of the class followed him into it.