The Gentle Criminal

"La Brava, have you seen my eyeliner." Asked Gentle.

"It's in the room where I'm uploading your videos." said a petite red haired girl.

  Gentle Criminal P.O.V

My name is Danjuro Tobita 35 years of age,but you can call me Gentle. I am a fretter living with the woman I love, Minami Aiba 21 years of age or you can call her La Brava. I was originally a student at U.A academy until I was kicked out due to me trying to save a man's life. How? you may ask? well it turns out the answer to this question is physics and it really was awful. Afterwards the neighbours harrased my family so badly, I was kicked out of home.

Afterwards I met an old classmate, unfortunately he forgot about me. So in the past decade I've dedicated myself with knowledge on how to attract attention but alas my dear fellow readers it turns out action speak louder than words.

All For One The most dangerous number one Villain and Symbol of Evil who is Hero Societies dangerous enemy, Destro leader of the Quirk Liberation Army and Oji Harima the "Peerless Thief" . They made names for themselves and I too wish to do so

La Brava was a Middle School girl when she tried to confess her feelings to a boy through a letter. Unfortunately for her the boy showed her letter to the class and made a mockery of her feelings. For 7 years she was a NEET until she was inspired by one of my videos. She came to my apartment to be my partner in crime and although I was reluctant, I let her join and I really enjoy her company. She uploaded my video and her hacking skills are state of the art. I really could never pull these crimes of by myself if it wasn't for her.

The recent crime I just committed was to expose a pudding company who unethically hid the expiration date and keep selling it off as fresh unfortunately it wasn't viral as Hero Killer Stain's biography or the battle between Izuku Midoriya, Protege of both All For One and Stain and Overhaul, Leader of The Eight Precepts Of Death.

I may be a footnote right now but someday I will have my legacy. Oh yes in case you are wondering about the reason I use Eyeliner even though I'm a grown man, it's because La Brava has permanent eye shadow and I want to let her know I love every flaw of hers.

Now that introductions are over let's continue where we left off.

"Thank You, La Brava now what is the plan?"

"Infiltration of the U.A annual cultural festival and pull off the biggest security blunder in history!"  Said La Brava cheerfully as she jumped into Gentle's arms.

2 days ago

"I hope this plan goes smoothly too." Said Gentle as he jumped onto a roof with a tea set and tried taking a sip only for the wind to blow the tea into La Brava' s face. "Let's just go to the house where Phantom Black Tea: Imperial Golden Tips. instead while waiting." Said Gentle as he wipes the tea off his partner's face.

" Hey Izuku, did you ever try the Phantom Black Tea:Imperial Golden Tips?" asked Momo as she gave Izuku tea.

"No Momo, what is that." said Izuku.

"Before mom went crazy, she always had given me this tea. It was only one of few good memories I have of her." Said Momo tearfully.

"There there, Momo I don't blame you missing your mother, she gave birth to you and raised you until she sort of gave in to greed." Said Izuku As he gave her headpats.

"Whoops I clicked on the video while drinking this tea." Said Izuku as he wipes the tea from his Sofa Throne like chair.

Izuku then watched the video about premium Black Tea:Royal Flush by Gentle Criminal.

"Wow this guy is amusing to watch, He uploaded videos of his crimes and never got caught." Said Izuku Happily."I like him due to him not commiting any heinous crimes but damn! he always eluded law enforcement easily. I want to have him join us personally."

Present day
"Ok La Brava We know that people are dissatisfied with Heroes so let's give people the best wake up call ever."Said Gentle.

90 minutes later The 2 independent Villains moved towards U.A academy. One of Twice' s Ablation clones reported to the real Ablation that 2 suspicious individuals are heading for U.A.

"Boss one of my clones that Twice made of me said 2 suspicious looking people heading for U.A."

"What?! we can't afford a security breach right now after we tried to get her to smile and to give her a reason to. Ablation can you and your squad watch the kids while me and our group check out for these 2?"

"Consider it done."

As Gentle and La Brava walked down the street suddenly an Ice wall formed in front of them.

As they tried to turn back a laser beam singed Gentle' s hair curl.
Then they found themselves cornered by a boy with bicolored hair, a boy with explosive powers, a boy with a ridiculously flashy, and sparkling costume then a strange headed boy with various fauna of animals, a girl in a revealing red leotard, a boy wearing a gi with a tail. A boy with a crow's head with a dark shadow coming from him. alongside them a blond haired boy with sunglasses sparking electricity an invisible girl who's clothes float with her, a headphone jack eared girl, a pink girl with horns with a red haired boy. On Gentle's west was a boy with Strange elbows and a muscular boy with a peculiar smell of molasses coming from him then a girl with a frog like ability at his East. "La Brava! Grab on! Gently Rebound!" Said Gentle as he tried to escape the League Of Villains.

"Not so fast! Iron Frittata!" Said a girl with brown hair as she threw multiple ball bearings at him and as Gentle deflect them all with his Quirk Elasticity but one managed to hit him and he plummeted down.
"Gentle Trampoline!" Said Gentle weakly. and he managed to get La Brava Out of harms way.

"Wow, even you care for your subordinates as I do." Said a voice from behind him.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Said Gentle as he held La Brava In a Protective stance.

"I want to know why are you going to attack U.A during a Culture Festival."
said Izuku Bluntly.

"To put my name in History!" Said Gentle.

"If that's it then we need to resolve this quickly. Fight me."