Red Hood x Demon!Reader

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to go get you some soup and medicine and I'm locking the door. Don't try to get out because you have no money and I will find you." I said putting the remote next to him before leaving. I went to the store and hurried back. When I got there I was relieved to see him still there watching Criminal Minds. I took off his sweater and walked over to him with a tub of soup and medicine.

"Medicine then soup." I said before sitting down on the chair in the room. He took the medicine and started eating. I smiled before I stopped quickly. Back to business. I stood in the middle of the room.

~Jason's POV~

She stood in the middle of the room and started chanting under her breath. She then started drawing in the air but the drawings glowed. They were symbols and soon they marked the walls before they stopped glowing.

If she's a demon why is she protecting me? Why is she taking care of me? And why did she save me? And why does she care?

"Jason I've been in your head I know your face expression when you're feeling troubled." She said grabbing my attention. I looked up at her.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked her. She just laughed.

"That's for me to know and you to figure out." She smiled. Can she be anymore confusing. Hot but confusing.

~Time Skip Your POV~

It's been a few months and Jason is getting back onto his feet. I still won't let him train yet because I need him to be healthy first. I got back to the motel and got in our room. Just went out to get dinner aka KFC.

"Jason I have dinner." I said putting the bag of fast food on the table. I heard the bathroom door open. I looked and saw him with a towel around his waist and a towel around his shoulders. His hair was dripping wet. I just looked. The boy is hot.

"Like what you see?" Jason teased.

"Yes I do. Remember Jason I've seen you naked before." I said before turning around and laying the food on the table. I didn't have to look to know he's a blushing mess right now. Poor sweet thing is embarrassed.

"Jay get dressed." I said making him a plate. I heard shuffling and waited to turn around.

"Looks great babe." He said before I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I turned around to face him.

"You shouldn't tangle with me tiger. I'm to much for you to handle." I said smirking. He had a challenging smirk on his face. He wanted a challenge. He wanted to prove me wrong.

"I haven't even had the chance to show you my moves yet." He said pulling me closer to him by the small of my back. I smirked and pulled him closer to my by the collar of his shirt.

"You think you can handle me? Oh so adorable and naive. Now eat your food." I said grabbing my bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy. A demon can have cravings leave me alone. I sat down on my bed and watched tv. Turns out he had looney toons on.

"Can I leave the hotel today? I haven't been outside since you stopped possessing me." He asked from his bed. I thought about it and nodded.

"There is a park a few blocks away. We can go later tonight." I said looking at the tv. I haven't seen a tv show in a long time.

"You don't smile much." He noted. I shrugged.

"There isn't much to smile about in the world." I said remembering my past life. Back when I was alive. And not a good one. He came over and sat down next to me.

"Smile." He said lifting the ends of my lips trying to get me to smile.

"Jason."

"Jay."