xxxiii: abused and assaulted

"I'm out to get some dinner honey! Nam will be here okay?"
His aunt asked for the suit to be returned since she had rented it, but she discreetly plans on buying it. Ultimately, It's the suit he had his prom in.

"O...Okay."

Jinyoung's heart palpitates for dear life. This is what it all mounted to at the end.

"Call me if you need some okay? Nam, there's some food in the oven okay?" His aunt ends so many things with 'okay' just to make sure it's fine. But of course, it isn't, but she has zero idea about all of it.

"Okay." He lies.

"Take care!"

And she's gone.

Nam doesn't only throw daggers at Jinyoung, he actually hits him with it.

It's when his aunt leaves with the rented suit, that Jinyoung felt the breath of Nam on his neck, in his own room. He detested wearing short pants since he can feel Nam's large hand on his thigh, right beneath his shorts. Nam overpowered Jinyoung completely from the back, making Jinyoung tremble and crouch, his body's buzzing faster than his heartbeats can go.

"Do you know how long I've gone without you?" Nam breathes heavily, his breath reeked. There wasn't anything pleasant about it.

Jinyoung clenches his teeth in disgust, closing his eyes, and imagining everything that wasn't Nam groping him.

Nam overpowered Jinyoung completely from the back, making Jinyoung tremble and crouch, his body's buzzing faster than his heartbeats can go.

He feels another rough hand beneath his t-shirt, crawling up to his scarred chest, the fingers grabbed his neck in a death grip, but stopped at the chin. Even with two fingers, Nam can still force Jinyoung's face to look at him.

"Had a great prom huh?"

Nam takes in the scent of Jinyoung. But it wasn't his. "I see someone else's scent lingers on you?"

He sniggers wickedly. "Who would even want to do that? He just takes pity on you. You get me?"

Nam mumbles sinister words to him, he mumbles thoughtless words, because he knows how feeble Jinyoung's mind can get, how easily it crumbles, and how much he stuck to those words, stating them true. But they were all false.

That's the part Jinyoung couldn't believe.

And Nam can't take in the strong cologne of Jaebum on Jinyoung. "Let's get rid of this tasteless scent, how about that?"

"N..No!" Jinyoung scuffled, but Nam hauled him despite his efforts, to the bathroom.

And to his luck, the bathtub was enormous enough to fit two people.

He slams Jinyoung onto the bathtub, the profanities and degrading words pour out of his mouth like the water. It drenches Jinyoung, and Nam still continues to grip him strongly.

It's when the waters are cavernous enough to drown Jinyoung, Nam stops the tap, removing all articles of clothing from himself, leaving Jinyoung, who can't even fend for himself.

Nam plunges himself in an assertive manner, jabbing Jinyoung with himself inside, ruthlessly.

Jinyoung struggles for the sweet air, the sweet oxygen to hit his mouth, and fill his lungs, but it's scarce, all that filled him up was Nam, and the bottomless waters. He couldn't imagine how unsanitary, how repulsed he felt by his own body, even when he was in the place where all his mucky self disappeared.

He begs for the chokehold to be relaxed.

.

"What? I've got the offer?!" Jaebum shouts impassionately into his cell.