xiv: horrible health and a horrible situation

Dedicated to jjparesolemates

"So Jackson did the dirty with his boyfriend?"

"How old are you again?"

"Old enough to know what happens behind closed doors" BamBam winks.

"Then you should know that what happens behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors." Jaebum replies promptly.

BamBam huffs at the comment and goes back to talking to other guys.

Jackson wasn't at school today, he was busy being with his special someone.
Jaebum's head was frustrated thinking how his parents took away his microphone away from him when he went out yesterday.

It got on his nerves for some reason.

But seeing BamBam and Jinyoung who just came in, diminished his grief.

"Hey Jinyoung!"

Jaebum grew anxious. Why is Jinyoung so thin? What happened to his eyes? Why is the boy's body shuddering?

He didn't think it was a side effect anymore.

"Are you okay Jinyoung? What happened to you?" Jaebum asks grabbing Jinyoung's shoulders.

Why the shoulders? They get Jinyoung blushing, but this time he yanks himself from JB's grip with his eyes wide, staring at JB's denims.

"I-I'm in... a a daze... I don't feel good-"

Before he could finish his body shut down as his weak body gave in and headed towards the ground- hadn't Jaebum caught him.

"Jinyoung? Hey, Jinyoung, can you hear me?" Jaebum says desperately while cupping Jinyoung's feverish pink cheek. BamBam had come to see what the ruckus was and his eyes drew to Jinyoung's petite feverish body.

He's reminded of that same incident.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung gets a grip of himself, balancing himself on the ground.

"I'm good.. It's a small fever... I'm sorry."
Jinyoung assures.

"You shouldn't have come to school if it was a fever. There's nothing to be sorry about."

"I'm sorry for worrying you." Jinyoung becomes honest.

"Well, take care of yourself, okay?"
JB requests.

Who is Jinyoung, to decline his request? He freshens up his face during recess and tries to look a little less sick and dead. Woon Jae and his gang probably won't be here for a while since they would be busy with basketball practice so he's got himself easy time.

As he stared at the mirror, he's reminded of JB.

Reminiscing his voice. Remembering the details of his face. The number of earrings he wore that day. How he wears that loving smile whenever he sees Jinyoung. How he's so nice to him. He loves thinking of JB.

What he loved more are the moments spent with him and the rest of the boys.

.

BamBam couldn't get out the strong image of Jinyoung bent over, retching into the bowl, his eyes and lips puffy and red, his vibrating figure and his eyes- those dead eyes that showed fear and helplessness-

BamBam's heart constricts painfully at that image. He can't imagine himself dealing with erratic trauma.

After recess though, Jinyoung looked less dead.

"Hey BamBam?" JB questions, searching for the books from his locker.

"Oh? Yeah?" BamBam replied.