xxvi: threats and therapy

Jaebum's blood doesn't let him rest. It's been a day but he still wants to know how Jinyoung is doing in the hospital. Is he eating? Is he comfortable? How is he doing with the other patients around?

All of the anxiety is tamed once he meets Jackson but it couldn't be tamed for too long, he immediately started talking about Jinyoung.

"Calm down, calm down, he's under good eyes. Mark himself told me so. He says that with confidence." Jackson assures.

Jaebum feels like he shouldn't bother Jackson anymore, they head to the school that somehow irks them. What irked Jaebum more at that moment was Woon Jae calling his name.

Jaebum turns around to meet the notorious smirk of Woon Jae.

"What do we have here? Where'd your side chick go?" Woon questioned.

He was trying to provoke Jaebum.

Jaebum feels sorry for a guy who thinks everyone else is inferior to an entitled shit like him.

Woon takes intimidating steps, prowling slower to his prey.

Jaebum looks dead at him, having no emotion as a crowd begins to gather.

"I thought there must be some other reason why you wouldn't want to join the basketball team, apart from the fact that you don't know how to play it, but you denied wanting to smash hot chicks." Woon badgered, strolling closer to Jaebum's ear pierced lobe.

"But all you do is hang out with the fag."

Motherfucker.

"Aren't you the fag here?" Jaebum questions, slithering his hand onto Woon's neck, against the locker, making Woon's head smack against the locker the higher Jaebum places his hand.

Woon sniggers. "Someone likes being kinky."

Feeling Woon's big pile of shitty ego, common sense slaps Jaebum and tells him Woon's just a small exposed man behind all that façade. He attempts on hitting his soft spot.

"What if your sister gets bullied?" He strikes.

It's Woon's time to get enraged and turn the tables. He's the one that's grabbing Jaebum by both hands.

Jaebum feels a surge of success.

Woon's eyes are filled with passionate resentment. In some way, he's just like Jaebum. Only caring for his sister.

"I would fucking kill them if they touch a hair on my sister's head." Woon's being intimidating.

Jaebum's thoughts return back to Jinyoung and his face is tainted with a sad expression. He looks at Woon. And then he takes a look at the crowd holding their phones up like people who love inviting anxiety onto others.

"Why? Why would you kill them? Why not let them bully her? Just like how you bully Jinyoung, you jerk." Jaebum reasons.

"Because she's-"

"-Your fucking sister, you son of a bitch. Someone who means something and we both know you don't want her to get hurt because of some painful profanities. She'd probably even be depressed. You don't fucking want that you little cunt." Jaebum says.

"My sister wouldn't do that you little-"

"What guarantee do you have? She even bullies others, do you actually pay attention to her? Or are your parents just asses? Because if they are, you should be paying attention to her in case she gets lonely." Jaebum says, his voice accentuating all that's important.

Woon's looks like he doesn't know what and what not to believe, was this some kind of joke? A trick? His face isn't removed from the perplexity.

"Woon-fucking-Jae, she bullies others just so that she feels superior and other fear her and never leave her. Just like you. Treating people like pieces on a goddamn chessboard!" Jaebum goes on to clarify.