xx: reopened wounds and music

Jinyoung reaches home and when he does, he's even more petrified at the look of Nam.

"T-This is from... Jackson and Jaebum.." He says handing over the boxes of sweets.

"Those boys are so nice! They even put cupcakes here! Isn't this wonderful Nam?" She happily smiles. Since her pregnancy, Jinyoung thought she'd be grumpy and all, but so far so happy.

"Who's Jackson and Jaebum?" Nam questions.

"Jackson and Jaebum... Are my f-"

"Jaebum is Jinyoung's boyfriend! He's a sweetheart." His aunt adds in.

Nam has a look of disbelief etched onto his face, sending glares at Jinyoung.

"And what about your marks? Did you get your exam papers?" Nam questions.

"I heard from school you did, so lying won't work you know, just show it to us." He warns.

Meanwhile, his aunt is just thinking about how Nam would have known about her Jinyoung getting the papers? She never gave him the number, did he tap into her phone without permission? She doesn't know that either...

"Jinyoung, now."

The mood is crumbled as he shakily and slowly takes out the 8 paged math answer sheet.

Being too slow, Nam grabs it from him and is pretty much astonished.

"So this is what hanging out with your boyfriend got you into huh?" Nam says, straightening the paper.

"See, this is exactly why you don't deserve friends. You don't need friends, they do this to you! What is wrong with you, Jinyoung?" Nam aggressively questions.

"Nam, honey don't say-"

"But it's true! This prick can't even get above seventy in Maths? How much did he score last time? A 67? It's even lower now!" He emphasized. Jinyoung wouldn't say emphasized exactly. He was frozen and rooted like an icicle onto the ground.

"Nam! It's not his fault-"

"You know, it is, Youngjin. And it's his boyfriend's fault. Why don't you break up with that little boyfriend of yours? What's he gonna do? Hold hands? Kiss you?"

"Nam! He's had enough! It's not his friends' fault or his-"

"Yes it is! This is why you don't deserve any friends in the first place! Because you do this type of nonsense-"

Nam held his cheek as it starts to redden. Youngjin had slapped him. The sound echoed through the house and Jinyoung's body froze to a level below zero.

Nam's not going to leave him for this.

"This is not good for Jinyoung or our baby! You should understand things happen. It's okay. Even if he did score less, we should've approached him properly! Plus, how did you get to know he got his results? I never gave you the phone number as far as I remember." Youngjin raises her eyebrow as she stands in a demeaning way.

"We have to talk. Jinyoung, please go to your room." Youngjin tells.

Nam's surprised at her talk. He'd never expect her to act like this. He looks at Jinyoung with seething eyes.

"You don't deserve to live Jinyoung." Nam whispers only so Jinyoung heard.

That's enough to set hell open and make old scars reopen and bleed inside of Jinyoung.

.

Jaebum's fingers get rougher and redder with each strum of Jackson's guitar. He's started to create the tuned song for Jinyoung, with help from Jackson, in Jackson's house, but he's still far from perfect.

This song has to be perfect for Jinyoung.

He goes onto the computer and inserts his song. As he listens, he tries to remove unnecessary chords and add other chords. Half an hour is spent on the device, and he had the lyrics planned but things are still a mess. He hadn't produced songs for almost three months or so.

Suddenly Yoon comes up to him and site beside him.

"Yoonie! How was playing with Jackson oppa?" Jaebum questions, lifting Yoon off the ground.

"Jackson oppa tells me to call him gege. He said it's oppa in Chinese. He is cooking pancakes with Mark oppa." Yoon happily says, swinging her legs.

"That's sweet, what's Youngjae oppa up to?" Jaebum questions.

"Oppa is bathing Coco... He's so fluffy and white!" Yoon says, making grabby motions.

"What are you doing oppa?" She asks.

"Ah.. This... I'm making something for Jinyoungie oppa." Jaebum says, looking at the screen.

Yoon suddenly remembered something Jinyoung had said the other day and she blushes thinking of it.

"Oppa, Jinyoung oppa told me that..." Yoon stutters midline.

"Huh? Told you what?" Jaebum questions, his eyes growing to crescents thinking about Jinyoung.

"Oppa called you handsome!" Yoon squealed. Just like a little girl.

This time Jaebum's cheeks grow red, and he stutters as he laughs.

"What else did he tell you?" He smiles.

"H-He told me that the other girls are jealous because they don't have a handsome oppa to pick them up... L-Like me! Jinyoungie oppa is so nice!" She squeals into her tiny hands.

"Really? W-Wow.." Jaebum was secretly flustered too. The siblings were thinking of Jinyoung and just reddening their faces to the point where someone would think that they're running a fever.

"Pancakes are done!" Mark calls out.

"I thought you guys didn't know how to cook!" Jaebum felt betrayed.

"Well, only the basics and... Well, we set the kitchen on fire trying to cook something for Jinyoungie yesterday."

"You did. Not me." Mark clears.

"I thought we were in this together!" Jackson squirms taking fake spit from his mouth and applying it on his eyes.

"Ew. Yoon, cover your eyes." Jaebum says.

"Well, the pancakes are gonna get cold!" Mark comments.

They all go to eat the pancakes and Jaebum gets a brainwave for his song. He finishes up his pancake earlier and heads back to Jackson's room.

"Why'd he leave so fast?" Youngjae asks.

"He's making a song for a special someone." Jackson smiles.

"Wait, Jaebum got a boyfriend or a girlfriend?! Who's he or she?! I swear if that person's annoying as the last one I'm-"

"It's Jinyoungieeeee!" Jackson surprises. And both the trainee doctors' mouths go slack.

"That means more-"

"Kimchi-"

"Gimbap-"

"-For us!" Youngjae and Jackson yell together.

"Well, I enjoy both of those." Mark laughs.

"And Jinyoungie too!" Jackson squeals.