Chapter 9: What? Who?

Time skip to Friday!--

Your POV

The school day was over and I was still in class with Martinus. We grew more to each other and well it's nice te be honest... "Hey babe? Can I tell you something?" He asked in a real serious tone. "Yeah what is it? You're not dumping me! Right?!" I asked scared. I didn't want to lose him. He was the real first person who loves me, okay I got friends who love me but it's different.

"No! I woudn't do that! Never! You are too cute to dump. But I just wanted to say that you need to come over Friday evening." He said smiling. I mouthed him a 'why?' "I want you to meet my brother. I told him everything about us and he is coming from Norway to here just to meet you. And of course, he wants to spend some time with his best brother." He said laughing. " That... That would be nice Martinus! Do you have only one brother or?" I asked him. "Yeah just a brother. But you will be surprised if you see him. I do actually have little sister Emma. But she is too young to travel alone." Martinus said smiling. God he is cute when he is smiling.

"Well... Martinus when?", "When what (y/n)?" He asked. "What time do I need to be there, if your brother is so amazed by me, well when am I gonna meet him?" I said. "Well he would be at my house before I am home from school, but I think about maybe uhm what about 8pm? It is now 4:30 pm so that needs to be fine." He said with the most stupid thinking face I have ever seen. "Okey I'll see you at 8pm at your house." I said, I kissed him and left.

When I was home I tought for a second about it... What will I eat? (Sorry I am hungry and I wanted to something else then normal xD) Maybe I will come a little earlier and maybe I can have dinner their. Or will we eat straight at 8pm? Bruh, well I gonna take a shower and get dressed in some more fancy stuff. Once I was dressed in something not to formal but it could do it. Just some (f/C) (F/B), (f/C) oversized shirt, black jeans and black hoodie. Looks nice.

I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 8pm. So I drove to his house and parked at his drive-away. He lives in a neighberhood where no student will come. So that is better for me and him, nobody can see us. I rang the bell and he opend the door immediatly. When I walked in I saw Martinus behind me and in front of me Martinus?! I passed out, it was to much for me.. Whas I dreaming or what?

Beam, I updated the chapter a bit :)