Chapter 2: Martinus Gunnarsen

A/N: REWRITTEN VERSION OF MNT!

I didn't get it why everyone of the girls and some gay boys (A/N : I DO LIKE GAY PEOPLE, there nice, and funny.. One of my friends is gay so... okey ) were so obsessed about him. But then he came in. He was looking nice, Still not impressed if you can call it like that.

But then it shot into my mind, it was that one guy that I saw earlier. I could come into why everyone thought he was cute. After my little mental 'cuteness' brake-down, I reminded myself that he was a teacher. So no filthy thoughts for me.

Martinus = above in the banner BTW THINK Marcus away AND Martinus a little older.

Well like I said, he walked into the classroom and everyone faded away. There was one thing I must admit. His smile was gorgeous... He was standing next to his desk and told us to go sit down.

"Okey class, because this is our first schoolday and first Norwegian class, we will kind'a skip this lesson. But, their are things I need to know of you, and some stuff you need to know about me. Let's start of with names.

My name is Martinus Gunnarsen, but you guys can say Mr.Gunnarsen. What are your names?" Mr Gunnarsen asked. Out of nowhere a girl begane to yell. She was fainting because mr Gunnarsen was hot.

Attention whore.

Okey I think there is something wrong with me. I said, in my mind that mr Gunnarsen was hot?! I mentally slapped myself and we did the name thing, everyone told their names and then it was my turn. I was last, probably because I was sitting in the left and I was sitting in the back. I was staring at him, I didn't notice that he was asking my name.

"Uhm, Miss what's your name?" He asked. "U-uh What? O yeah my name... my name is (y/n)." I said in an akward tone. "That's a nice name. Didn't heard of that name before." He said. I melted at his sweet words, knowing also that they mean nothing because of the fact that he is the teacher.

"Okey class. So now we know eachother a little. So some persons or will we say other students, asked me where I came from." He said.

"Well I came from Norway itself." He said but then a girl yelled "Why are you here? I mean not that it's bad, You are cute." It made me cringe, why would you say that? And for another reason. Why would you say that to your teacher while you are in a full class...

"Well first of all thank you I guess?"He said akward. "And Second, I moved from there to this country because I wanted to learn a diffrent language to kids. It's not a very famous language but when you come to Norway you can speak the language." He said with a smile.

Then the bell started ringing. I didn't noticed that it was already so late and everyone had their books already packed. Everybody walked out and I was still switching books in the classroom.

Only mr Gunnarsen and me in the classroom. I walked away but then I dropped my books. "here let me help you" He said in a carring tone. We gatherd my books and I gave him a look that says 'thanks'. He gave me a face that told me 'No problem'. I walked away but then he called my name "Hey (y/n)! Don't be late tomorrow and don't drop your books anymore." He said. I laughed but then I saw him.... Winking at me...

And of the chapter, I hope you liked it :)