Chapter 7: A little teasing wouldn't hurt. Right?

"So what will it be? Do you want your phone back and kiss me or not?" He was smirking.

"I'll be..."

This chapter:

"I'll be-" I said but then I puched him on his bed, crawled up to him and I started kissing him. Who would tell that I would kiss my Norwegian Teacher. His lips where just so soft. (A/N = THIS IS AKWARD FOR ME XD ==> THIS IS EVEN WEIRDER XD) I counted the time to 2 minutes. After those 2 minutes I stopped kissing him. But he kept kissing, he took a hold of my legs and turned us over so that he could be on top of me. He was now and I tried to push him away.

But he was to strong. I did something I wanted to do a long time ago. Sike, It was something I needed to do now. I kicked him in his private parts with my knee. "AUUW! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled-asked in a tone of pain. I just laughed at his reaction. "Because I tried to push you away and you were still there-" He cuts me off. "Yeah, yeah alright I got it" He said annoyed.

"AUUUUUWHHH! Is our little Martinus sad?" I said laughing. "Fuck you! Oh and by the way, since when did you don't have feeling in your ass?" He said smirking. "What do you mean with that?" I said while going into my back pockets. I felt my phone. "A deal is a deal (y/n)" He said... I mouthed an 'o' expression on my face.

I looked at the time and it was already 10:30 PM. "I need to go" I said to Martinus. He just nodded. We walked downstairs and I opend the door and walked to my car while I was waving at him. But then I got an briljant idea when I was in my car. I drove away looking into my mirror and saw Martinus closing his door.

Then I turned around and parked back at Martinus his place. I walked to his door, ringed the bell and not a little later Martinus opend the door. "What are you doing here?" he asked to me like a little 5 year old child.

"I forgot something..." I said. Then I just kissed him for a few seconds on his lips. I could tell he was smiling. I stopped kissing him and he asked at me "Don't you wanna come in? Got plenty of room for someone like you! We could watch a movie if you want!" He said like an excited child.

I just laughed, "I will text you.. See you on Monday Mr. Gunnarsen." I said, I kissed his cheek and left. A little teasing woudn't hurt right? I mean He is cute, funny, hot, smart, and everything I could wish for... I started the car, gave him a blow kiss and went home.

Martinus POV:

It went better then I thought. I thought she was gonna slap me and take her phone and leave, change class and blocking my number. Everything is going exact like I planned. Goodnight (y/n)..

End of the chapter! Well this is a nice end of a chapter.. Don't worry I WON'T stop the book. I like the idea to writhe a fanfic about Marcus and Martinus

But guess?!

You know it? Marcus will be involved in between 1-4 chapters so if you are a big Marcus Fan... Marcus will do something'naughty' ehehhehe XD

bye

and remember

NO SMUT IN THIS SHIT

okey okey! The real 'and remember'!

Finix'Dipp OUT!! xD

BEAAAMMM, I EDITED THIS PART. It didn't need so much editing so... 

PS, THERE IS A LITTLE CHANGE IN THE STORY! There will be smut in this stuff for all those little filthy kids haha xD.