Chapter 4: Did I Really Said That?

A/N: How cringey is this? I mean, I cringed so hard when I rewrote this XD

YOUR POV

"Well let me help you pack. It's the least I can do, you are the only one who is really into my lessons and not Into me." He said smiling but boy you should know. "Well... I guess I could use some help." I said

"Okey then. Where do you want this book?" He asked but on a slight serious tone. I tought it was cute because his serious face was also 'cute'... I didn't wanted him to help me actually but every second with him was amazing. So it won't hurt to be a few minutes with him...right?

Well a few minutes after taking every single book out, I didn't notice that my phone was under my bag. Everything fitted into it but that is normal when you push everything into it. "So everything is in there" He said amused. "cute" I said without knowing.

"What? What did you just say?" He asked with a slight smirk in an amused tone. "U-uh noting, yeah I said nothing. Not that I know..." I tried to escape the question with another made-up question. Or well, I tried to ask another question, but the only thing I could say was that, and nothing else.

"What did you hear? Maybe something you want to hear but maybe it was not the thing you want to hear." I said nervous, I didn't want him to know. It would be weird, real weird. "You said; cute. Those are your exact words lady" He said very amused, I could see the emotion on his face.

"No I did not!" I whined annoyed. "Well that's cute." He said while laughing. "What?" I said on an annoyed tone. "You don't want to say it, you are denying it." He said looking away, but I could tell he was smiling. "Well I gotta go, Mr. I_know_everything!" I said while running out of the classroom. I am happy that that was over...

Martinus POV

"Well I gotta go, Mr. I_know_everything!" She said running out of the room. Well that was so cute. But I need to be calm. If I do anything she doesn't want... I could lose my job.. I was shutting everything of in the room but then I saw something, sparking. I walked over to it and I saw it was a phone. I pressed the home button on it and I saw it was (y/n) with another girl. Probably a friend. "This is your chance Martinus. You can call her for something important. And she can come get her phone. Then you can play your game... I only need to get her files.

I runned to the secretary to get to the student files. I searched for (Y/N) (l/n)... After 10 minutes I saw her file and took it. I took my phone and took photos from the files. I got everything I needed... her adress, phone numbers... Now I got everything I needed and I could start with my plan...

Chap end XD

sup how are y'a doing? xD

--

Editing this book recalls momories <3