Chapter 15: Marcus Go Away!

Your POV

Martinus left Marcus and me alone, and all I could feel was a hint of anxiety. Boy, I didn't want to know what it was going to be this time. I was watching TV when I felt his eyes on my skin. I shuffled a bit more to the side, creating a sure distance between us. Hoping he wouldn't notice, but who was I kidding? As the man was gazing at my face, I couldn't help but wonder what Martinus would think when he would see his brother doing this.

To say the least, it is very frustrating, having the brother of my boyfriend, which happened to be my teacher as well, on my back. And it was even more annoying to know that he didn't get a hint. What was Martinus thinking? Leaving me alone with Marcus.

As the uneasy feeling kept getting more and more in the way, I decided to make the move of talking to him. Ask him what the problem was, or ask him if something is wrong. Staring is not really polite...

 But then the greatest idea popped into my mind, the simple idea, to text Martinus to come home as quickly as possible. To enter the house without to no sound at all, and when I would yell his name, he needs to get Marcus away from me. Maybe he will finally realize how uneasy his brother made me feel.

*Phone messages*

Yesterday

Martinus-Bae: Well I love you

(y/n): I already know that Martinus, but still I love you too.

Today

(y/n): Martinus! I need you to come home as quickly as possible. But could you do me a favor and come in very silent! I don't want any noise until I yell your name.

Martinus-Bae: What? Why? What is happening?

(y/n): No time for questions, just do it, please. I'm begging you to do what I ask.

NORMAL (Y/N) POV

I took in a deep breath, deciding to wait a few minutes to make sure Martinus would be home soon. After looking at the clock, that was hanging on the wall, I noticed about 10 minutes had passed. So, I turned my head to look at my not so secret admirer.

"Hey Marcus, w-why are you looking so happy?" I asked but in the end, I already knew what it was. "Nothing" He replied with doubt in his voice. "I-I just. You know what, just let it go." He replied, and that was not what I expected. I thought he just wanted to kiss me again, but I was wrong. Or so it seemed.

Maybe he has a problem? I don't know but, should I ask? I could try, but before I could speak, my phone vibrated. My eyes went to the source of light. My eyes adjusted to the brightness of the screen and I saw that I've gotten the message from Martinus saying he is in the house, but he was awaiting his sign.

"Uhm, something wrong Marcus?" I asked with a little concern in my voice. I didn't want to sound too rude. It's not like I don't like him, but I like him, a lot but just as a friend.  "Yeah there is something wrong." He replied, moving closer to me. "You." He finally admitted. He jumped on me and settled for kissing my neck. That was the moment I reminded myself. "Marcus stop it!" I yelled. Then I heard a lot of noise. Martinus my hero I thought to myself.

"Get your dirty hands off my girlfriend Marcus!" Martinus barged in angrily. Boy, was I happy to see him. I pushed Marcus off, or at least I tried pushing him off... "MARCUS GET OFF! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY IT?!" I AM WITH MARTINUS!" I yelled at him. 

He was getting off me, but then he said something that made my head spin like crazy... "Yeah, of course, you are Martinus his girlfriend... But does Martinus feels the same? I saw him do other things yesterday with another girl." He said in a tone you could say like he was speaking the truth.

"What does he mean Martinus?" I asked Martinus sad. He stood there... doing nothing, looking at the ground. And saying... "I am so sorry (y/n)...He speaks the truth..." He said...