Chapter 14: Planning the Assault.

It was the best time of your life in Norway with Marcus and Martinus. There where some negative points about the trip, for example, Marcus who tried to flirt with you all the time. Luckily Martinus wasn't there with you when it happened. Good for you and Marcus, if he would try anything, Martinus would defiantly hurt Marcus. You also texted your best friends, you needed to let them know where you were. And most importantly, with who you were. But you only told them in big lines what happened. You didn't even tell him the important details. Like being in Norway with your teacher. 

You just couldn't tell them that you were on vacation with your Norwegian teacher... You wanted to tell it but, maybe they would be going to look at you differently. You didn't want to ruin a friendship like you had with them. They have been your friends for as long as you could remember. But then again, they should accept it, if they tell you something else, they aren't real friends. 

To add to that, you didn't want for Martinus to loose his job. Even if you were legal of age and there is consent on both sides, his employees wouldn't be too happy to hear he is dating his own student. But the time had come, it was time to go home once again. And to your surprise, Martinus invited Marcus to stay with him, for a much longer time then you liked. 

You didn't argue but you warned Marcus when Martinus was not in the same room. 'Marcus! You only can stay with us if you don't try anything with me' 

You still remembered that one sentence every time. Marcus just didn't seem to understand that you were with Martinus. Maybe because he didn't want to understand it, because for once, a girl didn't drop to his feet. 

The three of you were at Martinus his house, but you didn't feel like you should be here. Martinus was talking to you, but you weren't focused, you didn't even bother listening to him. You were too lost in thought for that. How would you tell him that his own twin brother tried to win your heart. You didn't want Martinus to get rid off his own brother, but neither did you want him in your presence. 

How would you make it clear to Marcus, that you only liked him as a friend? They were identical looking, but his personality linked more with yours in a certain way. You thought about how bold he is, that was something you needed in your life, but you couldn't let go of Martinus. The gentlemen-like man was something you always wished for. You couldn't let this go now that you had it.

Martinus on the other hand noticed your mental absence. He tried to make you laugh, asked you multiple questions, even saying some ridiculous facts were you only replied on with a grunt.  He noticed your heavy thoughts, making him irritated. Why didn't you just share it with him. He even tried to kiss you, but felt hurt once you didn't even react to the passion he tried to lay on your lips. He thought he did something wrong in the last days, but couldn't find anything to be a reason for it. He really liked you, and he hoped your feelings didn't change, he was scared you would leave him.

Marcus was grinning, to the way Martinus was being ignored by you. He was planning something, a sort of assault. He didn't want to call it like that, but how you wanted to turn it, it was indeed assault. He felt like Martinus didn't treat you right, that he gave you not enough attention. He should have been the person to be doing that.

Marcus felt like you were one special girl. Getting it locked in his head that he was the perfect man for you. He smiled to himself, thinking about the thought of the two of you together. Since you both were sitting in the kitchen, Marcus noticed the front door open and close instantly. This was his moment, Martinus was gone, probably getting some groceries of some sort. 

He got up, and started his wicked plan, thinking you would fall for him and beg him for more.