Chapter 6: Here is your phone, But first!

Previous;

"So... Now that's done can I ask my other question?" I asked but slight serious. "Yeah of course. I told you before you can ask me." Martinus said chuckling. "Okey so I wanted to ask-

Your POV:

"Okey so I wanted to ask if you had seen my phone..." I asked. He just laughed while looking away. "What? Did you have seen it or what!" I asked in a slight angry tone. "Yeah, I saw it-"He started but I caught him off. "Where?!" I quickly asked... "I wasn't done talking..." He said Annoyed. 

"Ow, okey, I' sorry Martinus... So you where saying?" I chuckeld. He just laughed and said: "Well see you tomorrow"..."What..Wait! My phone?! Tomorrow isn't school Martinus!" I yelled "You will see" He said walking away with his stuff. But I saw he dropped a paper. I grabbed my bag and walked to the paper.

I took the paper and called or let we say, yelled at Martinus. Because we where at the hallway I said his last name for his safety and mine. "MR GUNNARSEN!! YOU DROPPED A PAPER." I yelled at him but he wasn't here anymore. I took the paper, placed it in my bag. And well just getting home. Listening to my favoriete songs and walking home. I have always another MP3 in my bag if my phone would be 'dead'.

But once I was home, I was thinking about what was on the paper. I guess we needed to take the paper then. I took it, what was obvious, I opend it because it was folded... I saw an... E-mail adress and a telephone number?! I looked everywhere to see if there was a message. Was it for me or was it for someone else?

I didn't wanted to call to him or send an e-mail to him because it would be looking weird. You know calling your teacher is a little weird and it would be weirder if he asks you how the 'fuck' you got his adress and shit. I over looked to the homephone... 'Would I call to tell him he dropped a paper with his adress and shit on?' I thought to myself.

Maybe... Would I? Or not... It's a hard choice... I am gonna do it. I walked up to the phone and I pressed the number of Martinus in. I just heard the phone ringing, nothing. I called again... Still nothing. 3th time good time? I called again and well. Nothing. I laid the phone down and I was going to the bathroom, making me ready to go sleeping. But then I heard the phone ringing. I runned downstairs and took the phone up.

Out of breath I answerd: "Yes with (Y/N) (L/N)?" "Hey (Y/N), it's Martinus here... Sorry I missed your calls... I was kind'a busy... But why where you calling me?" He asked. "Well in class you dropped Uhm a paper with your e-mail and andress and phone number on.." I said kind'a nerviously... 

A question shot into my mind. "How did you know I called?" I asked "Yeah I just know. And it was special for you but I didn't want it to give you personally." He said but I could tell he was really nervous.

"Okey why? WAIT WAIT! No I don't want to know it.. But, do you know where my phone is?" I asked-yelled at him. "Yeah, it's with me." He just simply said. "WHAT!" I yelled through the phone. "Take it easy (Y/N)! You have my adress you can come and get it if you want. Maybe we can talk a little extra you know... Like good friends not like student-teacher." He said simple. "Okey.. I will see you in a bit I guess..." I simply said.

I made my way to my car and placed the adress of Martinus into the GPS. After 15 minutes I arrived. It was a very big house. It shocked me that a teacher could afford this. I parked my car and walked to the doorway. I pressed the bell and after a few minutes the door opend. "Hey Martinus." I said "Where is my phone" I asked him while he wanted to say hello back.

"Take it easy (y/n), come in . Make yourself at home while I'll take your phone." Martinus said. I was sitting in the couch looking a little bit around. But then I heard him calling me to come for a quick second. I walked upstairs and I saw him standing in a room. When I walked closer to it I realized it was a bedroom. His bedroom you know? I saw him standing with his back against me.

"(Y/N), Do you wanna come a little closer?" He asked. I was scared, it was weird... Standing with your 'hot' teacher in HIS bedroom. "So you really want your phone?" He asked while smirking. I did know that he was going to say something I woud not like. Like; you can have it on Monday or something. "Y--yes.." I said while stuttering.

"Well, then you have to kiss me and you get your phone..." He said with a real big smirk. "KISS!!! YOU??? ON THE LIPS OR?!" I litterly yelled at him. "Yeah on the lips, at least 5 seconds and then you get your phone." Martinus said. "So what will it be? Do you want your phone back and kiss me or not?" He was smirking.

"I'll be..."

END OF THE CHAPTER

AND AGAIN

A

CLIFFHANGER

EVERYONE HATES ME RIGHT NOW

NO SERIOUSLY! I got a friend of mine reading this and she hates me when I do cliffhangers. When we are calling eachother she is like; UPDATE DA GODDAMN CHAPTER BITCH

XD

you are my main Mabib, Mabib xD

---------

AND THE CRINGE IS SOOOO BIG XD