"Archer? You two got a thing?" I said and she chuckled. "No Lukas, I just asked him to do something with me"

"Why didn't you ask me?" I said and she chuckled again.

"Because I knew she wasn't going to let you out her eyesight" She pointed towards the door.

She was right. Aurora wasn't going to let me out her sight.

I sighed, "Let me-"

"Nope, You know we can't get along. Just imagine what I would do to her if she said something slick out the mouth" She said, making sigh.

"You're right I don't have time to bail you out"

She chuckled, slapping my cheek gently. "Yep, so you have to deal with her for today pretty boy"

She was about to walk to her door but I grabbed her hand gently looking at her. "Hey, you be careful today"

She looked at me with a weird look, "And Archer be okay today" I chuckled.

Where the hell that came from?

She nodded her head slowly, "We will" She pulled her hand away gently from mine. "I'll show my way out" I said, about to leave.

"Lukas?" She said and I turned towards her. "Yes?"

"You might want to fix your problem before you leave" she smiled, walking to the bathroom.

Yeah... I figured that would happen since I seen her in the towel. I got to get laid tonight.

When I walked out her room and shut the door behind me, I turned  around to see Aurora smiling way to hard. "Sooo.... what she say?"

"She can't do it today so I'll-" She squealed, jumping on me and I wanted her to get off of me cause I had a boner and I had to go fix my problem.

"Yay! I'm glad we get to hangout all day! And you must be excited too cause I felt something" She smiled at me.

All day? I don't think I can deal with her all day.

We heard someone clear their throat and she jumped down from me. "I see you guys are getting along" Gio smiled, folding his arms. Then he looked down and back up at me, smiling even harder.

I balled my face up, mugging him while he wanted to laugh at my hard on. "Yeah! And we're going out today" She smiled, as I saw Gio looked surprised.

"Oh, well you guys have fun" He smiled, walking down the stairs. I mentally groaned, looking at her.

"I have to take shower then I'll be ready" I faked a smile, walking towards my room. Hopefully she wasn't following me.

Danielle P.O.V.

Me and Archer got out the truck with two of the bodyguards.

"A questo punto siamo a posto, puoi restare qui." (At this point, we're good. you guys can stay here.) He said in Italian and the two body guards nodded their heads.