Chapter 14-2

"I feel bad for him. I mean he really likes him and their isn't much we can do to help him. We don't know the guy he likes so much and we can't just go talk to him directly. That would be awkward."

"I mean we could try plan B but that wouldn't work." He said.

"Plan B?" I asked.

"It's where we try to convince him to go out with him by not leaving him alone. But the last time we did that was 3 years ago and the girl reported the team for harassing her. Let's just say things got messy after." He said casually like nothing happened.

I looked at Rusty looking at John. "Prom is coming up in a month. We should try to hook them up."

...

Rusty's POV

Oh John, why do you try to turn my world around. You're so nerdy yet quite cute, I don't get why you're still single. You deserve the best guy/girl to be with you. I wish I could stand a chance.

I maybe strong but I'm weak minded slow, and overall dumb.

I put my head on the table whining about my problems. I whined till someone touch my shoulder to see it was Prince. "Hey, we're going out this Saturday to watch a movie, it would take your mind out of John for awhile." He offered.

"Well maybe that would be alright. Maybe it's better for me you know. I don't want to be a sad sack of potatoes any longer." I said with a whiny voice.

"That didn't make any sense but alright."