Chapter 1 Part 1 - Early Morning

I was woken up by my phone's alarm in the morning. I reached out my hand to grab the phone to stop that loud alarm keeping me up in the morning. "My god" I said when the brightness of the phone was overboard when I was looking at what time I woke myself up. 6:00 am "Prince come down here" my mom called me from downstairs "K" I responded.

I got up and fixed my bed to make it more decent so mom wouldn't be mad at me of why she works so hard in this house and why I don't help around that much. I always want to respond with "Why do you think I keep my grades up" or "How can I help you when I'm at school" and think what her reaction be like.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face since I'm tired as fuck. I didn't get much rest today since I slept like around 1:00 to 1:30 am today. I was busy watching The Golden Girls Dorthy moments on YouTube on how she was the greatest bitch to ever walk on this planet. I would love if she would come back from the grave and roast me right beside Blanche, Rose and Sophia. Make that my death wish.

I look myself on the mirror and saw how fat I was, I got a big belly, chubby face and messy hair that I haven't brushed yet. I went downstairs and I was greeted by Spark who was waiting for me downstairs. "Spark Sit" I said, I really wasn't on the mood, I'm tired and I don't wanna play.

"Prince Charming, you left your shirt on the bathroom again" as my sister Courtney threw the shirt on my face while she walks with her phone. "You're up early, doesn't your shift start around 10" "Yeah so". "You were sexting with Brad again didn't you" I made an evil grin. "Ewwww, no stop" "I bet he sends you pictures of his wiener and ask if he can video chat you". "Mom!" "That's enough from both of you, eat your breakfast or eat my wrath" both of us went to the table. My mom is chill and relax sometimes, but when you piss her off you can be tied down at the basement the next day and never see the light till you learned your lesson.