Chapter 11-1: His Secret

Going to school was pretty nerve-wracking for me. I don't even think I want to see Romeo today either after what happened. He was pretty drunk that night so he might either remember it or not. I cross my fingers and just hope that he just forgets about it.

As the bus came I step inside and sat right next to Sandra. "How was the party?" She asked grinning. "And what about Gigi and you know who?" She raised her eyebrows.

"It was great. Gigi already has a date. And I kissed Romeo."

"What!" Her expression as I might expect was that she's surprised but at the same time proud. "Come on fill me in. Spill the tea." She held my hand aggressively shaking it. She used to be stronger than me but with this new body it's quite the opposite.

"I don't know? He was drunk and he made the first move. I'm confused to on how I should react cause there is kinda a chance that I do like him somewhat."

"Take the chance. Ask him out. Marry him."

"He was drunk Sandy. I'm sure he forgot all about it." I leaned back assuring that everything will go okay today. We made a stop to Rusty's house and as he passed by our seat, he was glaring at my direction. The one that says you are so dead.

Tracking back my statement. Today is gonna be horrible.