Chapter 1 Part 3 - Student Body

I got of the bus and said bye to Gigi and Sandra. I went up to my locker and looked at my schedule, ugh it's only been a month since school and I'm already hating it. First of all, my locker is so far away from Gigi and Sandra that I need to run to theirs since they're in the other side of the building. Second, our first day of school was tough as fuck.

Their were no introductions, no greetings and terrible food. But you know what they did have, assignments. What the hell! What kind of school gives assignments in their first day. And even worse, is that our lessons are for college students. Do you know how hard it was to submit a 5 page essay on giving an opinion about the the big bang theory for just a week.

And at the end of the day, it wasn't recorded. Bitch! What the hell. What kind of teacher gives an awfully long assignment and not mark it. I'm only 16 but our teachers are treating us like 20 year olds.

I grabbed my books and closed my locker. "Heyyyy" my friend Jaxon called me. Jaxon was my bro since we were young, he's athletic, a very sexy dancer, and a pet sitter. I kinda think of him as batman, he's an innocent boy when taking care of pets at day, and an erotic dancer when there is no one looking at him.

How did I know about the dancing part. It was embarrassing, I heard magic mike music in his room and I entered without knocking. I still remember that checkered fedora, business tie, and black jeans. But what I can't forget where does pecs.

"Hey" I answered back "Wanna watch a blu-ray version of the MEG later at my house". "No thanks, shark movies aren't my thing" "Well that's a boring excuse" "I don't wanna watch a movie where they repetitively say the creatures name, it's to exhausting" "Well maybe we could watch-".

"VOTE FOR ROMEO TORRES FOR COUNCIL PRESIDENT" we were interrupted by one of the football players screaming at a Bluetooth microphone and speaker. They were handing out fliers and badges to wear on our shirt.

Who is Romeo Torres? I'll tell you. He's the usual fuckboy of the school. He's the captain of the football team, the horniest of all the batch and also the sexiest. God I hate the football team, which is Ironic since Jaxon is apart of it. But I'm still friends with him since we were 4.

"Don't forget to vote for me" he hand me a flier. "And what if I don't" "It's alright, I'm not expecting everyone to cheer for me". Romeo isn't the smartest of all people, but he can be persuasive. He once told a class a made up disease and everyone believed it, except for me of course.

"Fine" I told him, "Thank you so much, I won't fail you as your student body president" he brushed his silky black hair. He said with a bright smile. Even I know there is something bad behind that smile.