Chapter 12-2

We went up the attic where dust was all over the place and their was only one window showing light. Boxes were stacked without what's in them so it would be hard to find the discs in this state.

"It's been like no one cleaned this area for ages." He coughed. "Man I hate dust. It makes me puffy, my hair itches a lot, and dirt gets a lot in my face." He complained removing the dust around him.

"It's just dust. I'm sure your 'pretty face' wouldn't get damaged." I started looking into the boxes.

"Hey!" He put his hands on his waist. "I use a lot of products to maintain this perfectly fair skin." He showed of.

"Wow." I looked at him grinning. "Even when I was fat, I wasn't this insecure." I turned back continued searching.

He then helped me lift the next box and search for the discs. "I was actually different back then."

I looked at him. "Different how?"

"I was somewhat scrawny back then. I used to play a lot of online games back then, sleep till afternoon, and eat junk foods." His smiled disappeared while telling me his story. "I wasn't made fun of back then. But I felt like I needed to change. It wasn't the worst decision I ever made. But after that, I got more attention to the point people choose me to take responsibilities for everything. Being student council wasn't actually my plan. Classmates, teachers, even my coach said that I should try it. To this day it was rare for me to play online anymore. The only time I use the computer is if their was a group research or project. I shouldn't even be here right now. I'm supposed to be practicing for our next match in about a month. The coach thinks that I my mom are sick and there's no one in the house to take care of her." He then looked at me. "I'm sorry."