Chapter 5 Part 1 - A New Body

I woke up this early morning and something felt strange. When I stood up from my bed, my sight seemed a little bit taller. I walked to the staircase and when I took my first step, I fell down immediately. My back hurts "Ouch-" I covered my mouth. What the he'll happened, for some reason it got deeper. I looked at my hands, they were so big and muscular.

I'm starting to freak out, what's happening to me. "Hey are you," my sister came to look at what happened but then she started screaming. "WHO ARE YOU!" she asked.

"It's me." I responded. What the he'll happened to my voice.

She went to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan, "Who the hell are you?"

I walked back "It's me Prince, what's going on with you."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!"

I knew this situation wasn't going to end well, so I ran upstairs to the bathroom. Casually tripping on the staircase but I needed to run from Courtney.

I made it in and locked the door immediately, I stood back the door since she was pounding it with a frying pan. "What the hell Is going on here" dad then came. Thank God this is about to end

"Courtney was gonna beat me up with a pan." I said.

"Who's that" dad asked.

Dammit.

"I'm calling the police in a minute if you don't come out." my sister threatened.

I didn't know what to do, I was circling around the bathroom thinking of a plan. I then stopped to see my reflection on the mirror. My face, what happened to my face. I looked under my pajamas to see that I have abs.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!