Chater 13-1: Confessions

I was at my locker getting textbooks for my next class. As I closed my locker door I saw Romeo walking pass me. "Hey." I said. But he just walked passed me like I didn't exist.

It's been 3 days now since he's been doing this. At first I get it. He needs time off, I want him to rest and just calm down. I forgive him to what he did, it was uncalled for but he was stressed.

But I haven't told him yet because for one I'm to embarrassed to talk to him and two he's try to avoid any contact with me. I tried calling, talking, or even touching his shoulder just to get his attention. It's just getting annoying now honestly.

My face turned red and I slammed my locker door fast walking to class.

...

"Ugh." I squeezed my empty juice box. "I can't. I fucking can't with him. He's being impossible." I complained in front of Gigi and Sandra.

"Well, I mean maybe He needs more time I guess. Maybe he might come up to you first." Sandra tried to comfort me.

"I hope so. My God." I groaned. "Is he that blind. I was just trying to help him. Doesn't he know that I care for him."

Sandra and Gigi looked at each other smiling. And looked back at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just, hearing you say that makes us tingly. It's normal I swear. We we're like this when you were with Zachary."