Chapter 2 Part 5 - Starbucks

"Sure go ahead" we let them play. Something felt weird, it looked like they're were wearing the same outfit but without wearing the same outfit like, there's a certain them to all of them but without making it obvious. "What are you guys doing here" Sandra asked, "We're promoting" Romeo responded. "Oh my god. Look Romeo, I know this campaign is important to you but don't you think you're taking things to far. I mean, for goodness sake a mall". "This is for our band".

The three of us taught for a second. "Ohhhhh" we all said. "I can see that you didn't watch our performance", "It's not that we ignored it, it's... Yeah we totally passed it" Gigi said. "Well, we won't mind if all of us hang out today" Romeo asked. I hold both Gigi's and Sandra's wrist and shook my head. "Um, no thanks maybe some other time" Sandra responded. We then left.

We arrived at Starbucks and all of us ordered the new Matcha Frappuccino. "Are you okay" Gigi asked, I nodded "Are you sure" I nodded. "Do you wanna talk-" "He was a fucking asshole" "And there we go" Sandra said. "I gave him everything. My love, my money, my food. Everything". "And suddenly one day he was fucking-" I couldn't finish my sentence. My tears burst out and I'm a mess, I thought we had the perfect relationship you know.

I thought if we can go for a few more years, we could end up wedded to one another. I thought that we'd have the same suit and kiss to be officially married. But eventually it went down, and it's all his fault. "You can't always keep this grudge to him Prince. It's already been two years" Gigi said, "I know but, every time I look at them it reminds me of him".